+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Let assume I want to update IRCC with more documents or information should in case my circumstance change in the future while they processing my application, What medium would I use to update them? ..Is it via email or web form ? ( Which option is the best to update IRCC)

If via web form, How what is URL link for the web form to update IRCC
my lawyer sent updates by Email to vancouver email adress.
i think its much better
webform link : https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Last edited:
Reactions: bella12

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
is this the email address VancouverBRO@cic.gc.ca ?

I remember you once told me you were going to do your application yourself. Did you suddenly change your mind about using a lawyer?
yes this was in february whe we talked about your old lawyer in ottawa...
Yes i have a lawyer now but many people apply for h&c without lawyers and they get positive decisions.
its better to prepare an application by yourself if you don't have a good lawyer, i prefered to use a lawyer because i found it more professional to have a good attorney who can help you but also with a lawyer i had to look for evidence and arguments and prepare many things we should always be involved in the claim even with a lawyer.
I know that you don't have a lawyer but i'm sur that you have a very good file, you have done a lot of research to prepare your case.
you have given a lot of importance to details and you have carefully analyzed the refusal notes of your old request to strengthen your second file.
I noticed this in your questions in the forum with katayoon and ayanna.

Param85

Oct 6, 2021
What kind of documents I need from home country when I m going to apply H&C application for my mom . Do my mother need biometric before applying

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
What kind of documents I need from home country when I m going to apply H&C application for my mom . Do my mother need biometric before applying
If she did biometric before for super visa she don't need to do biometric again.
Documents il h&c its your arguments and your proofs

Reactions: Param85

Param85

Oct 6, 2021
If she did biometric before for super visa she don't need to do biometric again.
Documents il h&c its your arguments and your proofs
She didn’t have biometric before and she is living with us from last 7 years she went back home after 2 years for two months but I have no idea what kind of documentation need from home country

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
It depends on your case , basically , she will need police certificate from your home country . But be sure you have a good grounds for the H&C, because if she is refused, she will have a very low chance of getting super visa again.

Reactions: bella12

Param85

Oct 6, 2021
It depends on your case , basically , she will need police certificate from your home country . But be sure you have a good grounds for the H&C, because if she is refused, she will have a very low chance of getting super visa again.
How come they refused the super visa if I m fulfill all the requirements and there is no immediate family member back home country I m very confused what will I do

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
She will need a police certificate from her home country only if she has been outside of her home country for LESS THAN 10 years.

Reactions: Param85

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
How come they refused the super visa if I m fulfill all the requirements and there is no immediate family member back home country I m very confused what will I do
I dont know exactly, what your arguments are , but you still have to prove to them that your mum doesn't have other extended family in your country, that will take care of her. I will advice you to go for the PGP stream, I guess its a better option for you.

Param85

Oct 6, 2021
I dont know exactly, what your arguments are , but you still have to prove to them that your mum doesn't have other extended family in your country, that will take care of her. I will advice you to go for the PGP stream, I guess its a better option for you.
From last 5 years I m was trying for pgp program but no luck.. my mom has extended family in my country but not immediate family ..

Reactions: Lexus2021

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Oh really? Were you able to confirm that IRCC receive your application ?... Lastly, why do you think it is showing delivered to Richmond BC (and not Vancouver) ?

Do they have an office there in Richmond or what do you think?
The delivery location associated with the delivered scan does not necessarily represent the receiver city. The delivery location is associated with the city where the delivery office is located.

Reactions: Ayanna