+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
-came to Canada in 2017. Refugee rejected same year.
- Best interest of a child. Have two kids , one is Canadian born and the other is not. Both are in school. The Canadian born kid has speech difficulty and she presently seeing SLP. Back home lack SLP and no special school .
- Hardship back home. With a lot of fact.
- Am a medical doctor back home. My husband is a physiotherapist. I’m almost done with my medical Licensing in Canada. Am at the final stage. Same with my husband.
During the COVID lock down .I Responded to the COVID request for international trained healthcare workers to help in long term care. I work as CareAid worker through out the lock down in numerous facilities that was heavily hit by covid , through out all the waves. I meant all the requirements for the pathway except that my refugee claim was NCB. Which means I was excluded from applying.
- As at today there some Long term care facilities that still have out break and I happen to be working in on of them .
This the summary.
I think you have a very good arguments

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Application received May 28
AOR june 10
In process according to phone updates ( they check eligibility and background ) but not in ecas.
I have the impression that in the forum there are just people waiting for the COPR ( stage two )
for the first stage I think it's just me and my friend @GrecchiJu and max
Not really Wello711,myself I'm still waiting for the first stage,
Application received:January 2021

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
- Best interest of a child. Have two kids , one is Canadian born and the other is not. Both are in school. The Canadian born kid has speech difficulty and she presently seeing SLP. Back home lack SLP and no special school .
- Am a medical doctor back home. My husband is a physiotherapist. I’m almost done with my medical Licensing in Canada. Am at the final stage. Same with my husband.
During the COVID lock down .I Responded to the COVID request for international trained healthcare workers to help in long term care. I work as CareAid worker through out the lock down in numerous facilities that was heavily hit by covid , through out all the waves. I meant all the requirements for the pathway except that my refugee claim was NCB. Which means I was excluded from applying.
- As at today there some Long term care facilities that still have out break and I happen to be working in on of them .
This the summary.
i sent my case to you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This the summary.
Think you must mean that you have almost completed the licensing exams that you do after medical school. Unless you worked as a physician in the US, UK, South Africa, Ireland, Australia or NZ (think that’s all of the countries) you’ll still need to secure a residency spot which is the hard part of getting licensed in Canada. Minimal spots for a huge number of applicants.

Ese 2014

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Hello everyone is been a while, my friend just got decision made in her sponsorship application dose this mean refusal?

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Application received May 28
AOR june 10
In process according to phone updates ( they check eligibility and background ) but not in ecas.
I have the impression that in the forum there are just people waiting for the COPR ( stage two )
for the first stage I think it's just me and my friend @GrecchiJu and max
HNC is very tough application you got be patient because think about people are from 2018, 2019, and 2020 I
still waiting answers

or some ppl are waiting to in there country wait for answers
If you do like this you might be end up hospitalization With depression and anxiety stress