12. @PouyaP Sept Aip
13. @Patt garcia Aip august 9th
14. @SweetQueen aip waiting on csq
15. @Lila123 aip ?

let see who’s journey will be over this week

Lila123

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yes I am patiently waiting. I hope we all get a response soon. :) when did you submit all your documents? The online portal only states that my medical was received. I see that some members have said that their information was updated to medical pass. Do you have any knowledge of this?
you me and @Juneplum are close timeline I been waiting hear positive news from you guys soon we get our copr together May back to back fingers are crossed

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Yes I am patiently waiting. I hope we all get a response soon. :) when did you submit all your documents? The online portal only states that my medical was received. I see that some members have said that their information was updated to medical pass. Do you have any knowledge of this?
yes submitted all my documents august too
But they send back my address form in September I did mistake I fixed send back in September 15

if ecase say medical received it means it’s pass

in my gcms note august 7
Medical pass
Eligibility pass
Background in process I think it’s passed by now

all I’m waiting decision mad or copr
How about you @Lila123

Reactions: Ayanna

Lila123

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I haven't requested gcms notes so I don't no idea where the process is as of today. The last update I reviewed online was that the medical was received.

Wishing you and everyone well within the coming weeks! Last week ended work 3 hopefully next week will end with more :)
yes submitted all my documents august too
But they send back my address form in September I did mistake I fixed send back in September 15

if ecase say medical received it means it’s pass

in my gcms note august 7
Medical pass
Eligibility pass
Background in process I think it’s passed by now

all I’m waiting decision mad or copr
How about you @Lila123

Reactions: Ayanna and Latin40

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
GCMS (Global Case Management System) is Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC’s) system used to process applications for citizenship and immigration, tourist visas, student visas and visas under any other program. The system contains a detailed record of each applicant’s file, including correspondence from and to IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file among others. The GCMS notes are the only accurate way of providing an applicant with the in-depth view of his file on the IRCC system, thus enabling the applicant to be well informed of the status, or take pro-active steps as needed.
Hi what is gcms note and how long will it take to provide information on my application? I am currently in Canada and I got my AIP on May 3rd 2021.

LAStudent

Oct 2, 2021
GCMS (Global Case Management System) is Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC’s) system used to process applications for citizenship and immigration, tourist visas, student visas and visas under any other program. The system contains a detailed record of each applicant’s file, including correspondence from and to IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file among others. The GCMS notes are the only accurate way of providing an applicant with the in-depth view of his file on the IRCC system, thus enabling the applicant to be well informed of the status, or take pro-active steps as needed.
Thanks for the info. So do I just have to request it to IRCC?

TNtsima

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
The only reason is delay because of distribution loaded now all the final reviews go back to Vancouver that’s why Vancouver office is very busy be patient guys and that’s a good news because Vancouver is better handling cases in other places Vancouver approved rate is higher than Ontario Toronto offices it maybe blessing you never know
Good luck to all
Thanks