+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bijays

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Change it to +1 day, lets assume you are applying today then date of expiry would be tomorrow and submit a hand written letter stating the reason that your passport expired.

Hope this helps.
Hopefully this works, will follow you. Thank you

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
So I spoke to two individuals here that they sent their application first week of August and the office received their application first week of august as well and yet they never got any AOR yet. Three people here doesn't received any AOR yet, do you guys have any idea what is going on ?

To new applicant here, do you guys received your AOR now ? Please give us an update so we know.
No AOR yet. But mine was just delivered a week ago.

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hello everyone

We have got our pr in June 2021. We told ircc that we have home and cash worth of $142000 in our home country and we will not be relying on social assistance. But these funds are not available until we go to our home country and now we have got different doctors bills and ambulance bills to be paid for my wife's hospital treatment before we got the pr and on top of that we are paying monthly payments to our lawyer. I am having Parkinson's treatment and can't work for now and my wife has had open heart surgery and can't work for now. In these circumstances, if we apply for social assistance or welfare, can it jeopardize our pr ?

Please share your experience or comments

TIA

MANU07

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
So I spoke to two individuals here that they sent their application first week of August and the office received their application first week of august as well and yet they never got any AOR yet. Three people here doesn't received any AOR yet, do you guys have any idea what is going on ?

To new applicant here, do you guys received your AOR now ? Please give us an update so we know.
nothing till today

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone

We have got our pr in June 2021. We told ircc that we have home and cash worth of $142000 in our home country and we will not be relying on social assistance. But these funds are not available until we go to our home country and now we have got different doctors bills and ambulance bills to be paid for my wife's hospital treatment before we got the pr and on top of that we are paying monthly payments to our lawyer. I am having Parkinson's treatment and can't work for now and my wife has had open heart surgery and can't work for now. In these circumstances, if we apply for social assistance or welfare, can it jeopardize our pr ?

Please share your experience or comments

TIA
But you should have your medical expenses paid by Providence I don’t know why you have to pay your medical

This is how it works you have to wait for one year then you might be eligible to apply for welfare or Government assistant
If you go to the Walfare I’m sure 100% they will report immigration or some authorities

If somebody report to immigration or CBSA yes they can say you lie on your application you say not depending on welfare but you do
It could jeopardize your PR or maybe you’re facing some difficulties

fiveoplus

Aug 13, 2021
Hi friends,

I just want to know if anyone has gotten CSQ and I will appreciate if i can get the timeline, I applied for CSQ June 23 and i have not gotten any response till date.

I made a call through to immigration and the response was all document has been received and finalized but they are awaiting the CSQ.

Please does anyone know how long the CSQ application takes?

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi friends,

I just want to know if anyone has gotten CSQ and I will appreciate if i can get the timeline, I applied for CSQ June 23 and i have not gotten any response till date.

I made a call through to immigration and the response was all document has been received and finalized but they are awaiting the CSQ.

Please does anyone know how long the CSQ application takes?
I also submitted at the end of June.
Judging from other members timeline, @Kemmie11 and @MelJohn, was 3 months from submission time.
You and I are close to the time.
Hope we receive soon by the Grace of God.