+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

MA222

Aug 8, 2021
Hi Every one Greetings ,
I have sent by H&C application more than month ago and received by them in one day but still I am waiting for any update
What will be the next step and how much time needed too know that my first step has been accepted ?
please guide ne in this regards
@Ayanna can you suggest me in this regard to understand the whole process please

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hi Every one Greetings ,
I have sent by H&C application more than month ago and received by them in one day but still I am waiting for any update
What will be the next step and how much time needed too know that my first step has been accepted ?
please guide ne in this regards
when did you send your application and when did you received your AOR ?

Bijays

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hi everyone, has anyone applied WP with the expired passport? I tried applying today but remain unsuccessful, couldn’t validate the form with expired date, it didn’t go through. Is there any way we can apply WP with expired PP? Applied H&C 2020 April, AOR 2020 August … no AIP yet. Need some suggestions.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi everyone, has anyone applied WP with the expired passport? I tried applying today but remain unsuccessful, couldn’t validate the form with expired date, it didn’t go through. Is there any way we can apply WP with expired PP? Applied H&C 2020 April, AOR 2020 August … no AIP yet. Need some suggestions.
Complete the forms, print out and send through courier. That was how we applied cos ours expired too.
Online application is not possible with expired passport.

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
while I was working at the college and helped students to apply for student ext permit, we had situation with expired passports, so we changes the date in the form, like today is Sept 15, we changed that date to Sept 15and it allowed us to validate forms. I am not sure if it was right but this is what we did, and our student advisers told us

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
while I was working at the college and helped students to apply for student ext permit, we had situation with expired passports, so we changes the date in the form, like today is Sept 15, we changed that date to Sept 15and it allowed us to validate forms. I am not sure if it was right but this is what we did, and our student advisers told us
I think it is better to add an explanation letter to state the reason for doing it.

Reactions: wello711

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
What I did when I was in that same situation was I changed the date on the form to a year ahead and wrote an explanation letter then attached it to the field where it say additional documents. I hope this helps.

Turbo2210

Mar 17, 2021
Change it to +1 day, lets assume you are applying today then date of expiry would be tomorrow and submit a hand written letter stating the reason that your passport expired.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: DaveAngel

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
I applied my work permit twice with expire passport just I change the date . Also I never write a explanation letter .

Reactions: DaveAngel

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
So I spoke to two individuals here that they sent their application first week of August and the office received their application first week of august as well and yet they never got any AOR yet. Three people here doesn't received any AOR yet, do you guys have any idea what is going on ?

To new applicant here, do you guys received your AOR now ? Please give us an update so we know.