+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same with me b4 I waited to speak with a guy who practically reassured me that everything is looking good and perfect and that Niagara fall would soon send a mail to me. But honestly av not seen this b4.!Decision made and no email of the decision 2nd and third day. I guess they want to send us a link to upload pictures for e-landing
I think among all status update tools, the phone is the least reliable. I remember when my partner's HC was refused back in July 2020, the phone status kept repeating "we are verifying whether you meet eligibility requirements" until February 2021!

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the good news is Thursday Friday and Saturday

I think this is our luck used members get their copr in weeks look to us we have to wait for months:mad:
I feel this stage of process will undergo major changes and we were unlucky to fall in this experimentation batch. @blac Kelly..and @Jaxico got decision made from officers so it is not a matter of staff shortage but rather something that prevents them from generating the actual COPR...

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
A lot of members asked me or Pm about how to apply for permit what H&c with application in process first of all when you submit your H&c application you got a wait for Aor if you see your application has been processed more than two months then you need to apply for work permit you have to attach explanation letter with it explain to them like you’re financially not capable to support your family or yourself so you don’t want to be in welfare you don’t want to be in government assistant see you like to work and wait for your H&c answer when the officer see that you might be most likely get approved for work permit or they keep it on hold when you get your Aip they will approve the same day

I hope answered you guys question and good luck hopefully everybody gets positive news

MA222

Aug 8, 2021
Hi Every one Greetings ,
I have sent by H&C application more than month ago and received by them in one day but still I am waiting for any update
What will be the next step and how much time needed too know that my first step has been accepted ?
please guide ne in this regards