+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

OKanada

May 13, 2021
you deserve a big celebration, my friend! You have had a long journey! It has been almost 7 years now my partner is trying to restore his status after revoked PR. 3 H&C applications, 3 appeals (including federal court), 1 PRRA, numerous attemps to deport him, and now weekly check-ins with CBSA. He is also eager to close off this chapter of his life but this COPR does not want to come...
How much were the legal fees for all of this over 7 years?
You have deep pockets?

Thanks

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
just curious if you ever tried to call automatic phone line? I am wondering how does the phone status change when you get decision made, because my partner does not have ECAS (he was already PR before and I think they could not link his new application to same UCI)
I just called to check this. It keeps saying the same…. Checking backgrounds. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Naz786 and Katayoon

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
I just called to check this. It keeps saying the same…. Checking backgrounds. ;)
Same with me b4 I waited to speak with a guy who practically reassured me that everything is looking good and perfect and that Niagara fall would soon send a mail to me. But honestly av not seen this b4.!Decision made and no email of the decision 2nd and third day. I guess they want to send us a link to upload pictures for e-landing

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same with me b4 I waited to speak with a guy who practically reassured me that everything is looking good and perfect and that Niagara fall would soon send a mail to me. But honestly av not seen this b4.!Decision made and no email of the decision 2nd and third day. I guess they want to send us a link to upload pictures for e-landing
I thought pictures were previously uploaded after COPR? Do you think they are experimenting with new system to streamline the process?

Reactions: Blac Kelly..

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yap. E-copr would be sent any time from now and they will send a link for us to upload pics for Pr. I think they re working on the link. My guess though
My partner thinks they have an IT problem cancelling his old COPR (for revoked PR) and generating a new one. But that is a guess too. God knows what is going on there... Thanks for keeping us posted.

Reactions: Blac Kelly..