+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Definitely one of the fast & most efficient officers in Niagara fall if the COPr is from there though
your lucky your done it’s our time for waiting now I hope they process my stage faster because anxiety stress killing me
I don’t know why I have anxiety
I’m trying to keep my mind busy but I can’t

Reactions: Naz786

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your lucky your done it’s our time for waiting now I hope they process my stage faster because anxiety stress killing me
I don’t know why I have anxiety
I’m trying to keep my mind busy but I can’t
It is normal to be anxious when you see other people getting COPR and start worrying what's wrong with your file. I feel you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
medical request Finance bank statements
Police certificate if you lived more six months in country copy valid passport if you have one
right of Pr fee recipes
That’s it
It take me two months I got my police certificate I submitted it last week
Medical is done before AIP in many cases now.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks so much @canuck78 that is exactly my case, i pray i get answer soon someine told me they want to make decision and that is why they request for other documents, that they may not send any Aip again it can just be decision, hopefully positive by the grace of God.
You didn’t get outright denial so that is at least positive. It is an unusual situation since you and your husband were living abroad and he died abroad. It is more typical to have a spouse die in Canada and when family comes to visit they want to remain to support the PR or Canadian citizen. All you can do is wait unfortunately.

Reactions: Mobolajisaac

Mobolajisaac

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
medical request Finance bank statements
Police certificate if you lived more six months in country copy valid passport if you have one
right of Pr fee recipes
That’s it
It take me two months I got my police certificate I submitted it last week
Yes right of pr paid while submitting the application, we ensured that all fee was paid, i gues dats y they only ask for pcc and medical, the waiting game cintinue, all will be well by God grace.

Reactions: Lexus2021