+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
I don’t think there will be a problem. A member of this forum @Akash got his AIP in Quebec and moved to Ontario. He received COPR immediately and has his PR card already also for his family members. IRCC May request you to fill out another form indicating another province where you want to live. Keep us informed when your officer responds to question. Good luck.
Hi, my officer said that they can't advice me with this. So, we decided to wait to quebec.
Did you receive your csq?

prenz_24

Feb 16, 2021
Did you get a reason why they refuse your application? And are you accepting any financial help from the government? That can cause a negative impact on your application.
I have a friend who help me. And I save money when I am working before.
I just received now my reasons of refusal.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
From Niagara Falls.

it’s saying that I have to send them:
Application forms
Medical examination
Police certificates
A copy of valid passport
Relationship documents
Right of permanent residence fee
Current financial information

Anybody know why I have to send those documents again? Besides the police certificates I have sent them already when I first apply.
Stage 2 is a different application, you are now applying for permanent residence, its no longer H&C .you have to submit all the requested documents for your stage 2 to be processed. The earlier you submit it, the better for you. Failure to submit those documents, will delay your COPR.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi, my officer said that they can't advice me with this. So, we decided to wait to quebec.
Did you receive your csq?
I think it’s because you asked their opinion. Maybe if you had told them that you no longer want to settle in Quebec, it may have been a different thing. Have Patience my friend, you will receive your CSQ application form and you will come to Quebec where you originally plan to be.
Remember to use good service to return it like FedEx or DHL

Reactions: wello711

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
I think it’s because you asked their opinion. Maybe if you had told them that you no longer want to settle in Quebec, it may have been a different thing. Have Patience my friend, you will receive your CSQ application form and you will come to Quebec where you originally plan to be.
Remember to use good service to return it like FedEx or DHL
Hi, can I write to you in private?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Congrats that’s great !!!! In 20 days you received your postive decision !
Can I ask you my friend if you don’t minde if it was your first application ??? And what did you put to prove hardship, establishment and bioc in your file ????
Think this was part of a domestic violence program because this is incredibly fast processing time.