+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Best interest of my children and hardship in my country.
Feb 2020 application
Feb 2020 AOR
Nov 2020 in process
August 2021 refuse.
Can I still re apply even no status?
yes of course you can don't lose hope, i know that your principal reasons are BIOC, hardship and establishment like everyone but i asked about your arguments to prouve these reasons.
like did you have many proofs in your file, do you have family in Canada, do you have a good citizenship ?? whatht was difficulty in your home country and how did you prove establishment, did you send letters or pictures with friends. did you get courses here or did you work, do you have voluteeer jobs, when did you come to canada ????
If you will clarifiy these informations with good proofs and letters in your next application you will have a very good chances

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Best interest of my children and hardship in my country.
Feb 2020 application
Feb 2020 AOR
Nov 2020 in process
August 2021 refuse.
Can I still re apply even no status?
Did you get a reason why they refuse your application? And are you accepting any financial help from the government? That can cause a negative impact on your application.

Reactions: prenz_24

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Well if it stays longer, there is a higher percentage that it's gonna be positive outcome .
There is a slightly higher percentage but not much more. It always comes down to the arguments made to claim H&C, an evaluation as to whether the applicant is providing a lot of benefit to Canada both financially and with their time, where the applicant is from and whether they require expensive medical care.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It was only a matter of time.I knew you’d cry over it:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Think there is a fair point to be made. @Ayanna’s contact could be risking their job by providing this information and IRRC and IRB do look at this forum although not sure how often they do. It may be better for everyone involved to keep the information provided from the contact from a public forum. If @Ayanna has dreams of working in immigration in some capacity or even for the government she may want to consider whether revealing information publicly given by her contact creates risks for her as well. She could still help People with procedural questions or moral support. This is something she should consider and If her contact is unaware that she is posting the information on a public forum she/he may be uncomfortable with this. We are not talking high level information. It is pretty basic informationbut still something to consider.

Reactions: Masjuy and Katayoon

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Think there is a fair point to be made. @Ayanna’s contact could be risking their job by providing this information and IRRC and IRB do look at this forum although not sure how often they do. It may be better for everyone involved to keep the information provided from the contact from a public forum. If @Ayanna has dreams of working in immigration in some capacity or even for the government she may want to consider whether revealing information publicly given by her contact creates risks for her as well. She could still help People with procedural questions or moral support. This is something she should consider and If her contact is unaware that she is posting the information on a public forum she/he may be uncomfortable with this. We are not talking high level information. It is pretty basic informationbut still something to consider.
Okay but it’s not like Ayanna is out here dropping her friends’s names.She’s not stupid.Let’s not guilt trip anybody here.yes! This is a public forum and anybody can access it but let’s not forget everyone here is anonymous including yourself.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
She is not giving out any personal information about anybody, so she is not breaking any privacy law. It's just a general information about processing time, which you can also get from Ircc website or even you case officer, if they really wanted to be helpful to applicants. I dont see any risk, about giving out a generalized information .

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
We could think about the opposite, you are who is working in the government and you don’t like to have her here!

My personal experience is that she has given more information and viewpoints from her experience that my own lawyer. Lawyers don’t talk about ecas, GCMS notes, calls to service Canada and lot of things more.

All my support to @Ayanna who’s very respected person in this forum. Please don’t listen these people, keep helping & supporting all of us with your own experience! BIG THANKS ;)!

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many of us are running some risk by posting here and sharing our experiences. Still, we are doing it to help each other. Like pro-vaxxers say, the benefits outweigh the risks. Let's keep our collaborative spirits up, folks. Let's thank @Ayanna for her help and not bite the giving hand.

prenz_24

Feb 16, 2021
yes of course you can don't lose hope, i know that your principal reasons are BIOC, hardship and establishment like everyone but i asked about your arguments to prouve these reasons.
like did you have many proofs in your file, do you have family in Canada, do you have a good citizenship ?? whatht was difficulty in your home country and how did you prove establishment, did you send letters or pictures with friends. did you get courses here or did you work, do you have voluteeer jobs, when did you come to canada ????
If you will clarifiy these informations with good proofs and letters in your next application you will have a very good chances
Thank you for your reply. Yes I did all. Maybe not enough explanations of BIOC.
Can I send again all the letters from my friends and volunteers or should I get a new one because there is a date on it.

Reactions: wello711