+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

kaynn

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
got a negative decision made on 13 this month but recieved all refusal details today any idea how long a reconsideration takes?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
got a negative decision made on 13 this month but recieved all refusal details today any idea how long a reconsideration takes?
It’s all depends on you and how long take you to prepare your arguments and evidence as fast as can you prepare yourself and sent you an application the faster you get answer

kaynn

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Lawyer told me it takes 6months that’s as good as filling a fresh application.
Just got a biased immigration officer. Otherwise I played my part

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Reconcentration is a game like you playing their game you saying like I am agree with you what you saying based on this evidence and this evidence your judgment was wrong please reconsider and give me positive answers
it might be go to the same officer or might be going to a different officer

Yes fresh application takes bit longer The longer it takes it’s better maybe it goes to a different officer and get a different decision different opinion

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Tell the lawyer you don’t care about time you needs to have a good argument and a lot of research because they say six months but takes longer cause they’re very busy with a lot of other clients

What the lawyer told you what’s the percentage of winning your application for a second time

kaynn

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Sorry to hear that .
what was the reason of refusal?
do you have kids ?
I have a 10 months infant here and 3 gals home 10yrs twins and 8yrs.
-That the kids I have back home are already integrated in their culture so should just take my baby she will come back when she wants fact that she’s a Canadian citzen.
-children back home don’t have any medical condition (mental) not in anyway disturbed so since I have shown I have been supporting them they are ok and they miss me.

Reactions: Ajakarian17

kaynn

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
The establishment or progress I have made in canada
School,financial,volunteer,work are expected when you think about the time I came to canada (2017)

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
The establishment or progress I have made in canada
School,financial,volunteer,work are expected when you think about the time I came to canada (2017)
What was your status ?
Do you have family members and relatives in Canada ? Did you put letters from them ? What did you put to prove hardship, establishment and best interest of the child