+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Joel2020

Sep 10, 2020
Since the election is here they might be wrapping up all the stage2 process I think they will start it soon
Damn everything was a plan they say end of September is exactly they’re talking about election
Hand tied all stage 2 to guys good news are coming to you guys starting from this week
Yeah. RememberYou said it a few weeks back Ayanna. They knew that the election would be called.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yeah. RememberYou said it a few weeks back Ayanna. They knew that the election would be called.
Yeah it’s a blessing for you guys if you guys wanna submit your H&c application do it as fast as you guys can
maybe God bless you guys with whatever you guys want it

If I was in your shoes I will submit application right now before they change their mind because who knows who’s gonna be the next Prime Minister

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Pretty sure I was the one predicting upcoming election in September but it has been pretty clear for months. it is a very short campaign so it’s unclear how much will get tied up before then. Lots of workers take vacation in summer plus childcare (camp) is often difficult to get in the last week before school so many take time off then. Given the fall of Afghanistan I’m sure a lot of effort has gone to processing applications.

Reactions: tony4454

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
was it say decision made in the pr section online? we applied nov 2020. and medical done feb 2021 and decision made its says recently and correspondence sent about decision. its sponsorship of child best interest. what is it mean it says only correspondence sent about decision?
You have to see whether you are refused or approved. Impossible for anyone to tell you the answer. It looks like this may be for a grandparent.

Jeps

Jul 1, 2021
Yeah it’s a blessing for you guys if you guys wanna submit your H&c application do it as fast as you guys can
maybe God bless you guys with whatever you guys want it

If I was in your shoes I will submit application right now before they change their mind because who knows who’s gonna be the next Prime Minister
@Ayanna my spouse is still waiting for his judicial review and it's not up to a year that he got a negative decision from RAD, can he apply for H and C now

Reactions: Naz786

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna my spouse is still waiting for his judicial review and it's not up to a year that he got a negative decision from RAD, can he apply for H and C now
Hi there
You need to consult with a lawyer it’s better for you guys they maybe fine a way to submit your application before one year bar

Reactions: Naz786

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Since the election is here they might be wrapping up all the stage2 process I think they will start it soon
Damn everything was a plan they say end of September is exactly they’re talking about election
Hand tied all stage 2 to guys good news are coming to you guys starting from this week
I know it's all about the election, I cant waiting to have my Copr, its been a long wait.

Reactions: BrazaRec

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know it's all about the election, I cant waiting to have my Copr, its been a long wait.
There isn’t a lot of incentive to wrap up COPR before the election if ppl have received COPR. There would likely be more incentive to approve more PGP applicants so their children may vote Liberal. PGP suddenly being announced recently is definitely about the election.

Canadagee

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Please @ Blexo don’t withdraw your judicial review. CBSA will start looking for u immediately. Both your H&C application and judicial review on failed refugee claim can run concurrently. Don’t expose urself to CBSA officers. Just relax
I applied for H&C April 2020, March 2020 I applied for Federal Court review for failed refugee claim, when I ordered my gmcs notes I noticed that our H&C was put on hold because of the Federal C app on Dec 2020, no news since then

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
I applied for H&C April 2020, March 2020 I applied for Federal Court review for failed refugee claim, when I ordered my gmcs notes I noticed that our H&C was put on hold because of the Federal C app on Dec 2020, no news since then
how do you know its on hold?

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
There isn’t a lot of incentive to wrap up COPR before the election if ppl have received COPR. There would likely be more incentive to approve more PGP applicants so their children may vote Liberal. PGP suddenly being announced recently is definitely about the election.
You have a point , but it works both ways, there are lot of people waiting for Copr , whose their partners are Canadian citizens. It will be more passionately persuasive for them to vote the current government, whose help reunite their family. Most PGP applicants are still PRs , they are not eligible to vote.