+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

priti_ria

Nov 1, 2019
@Bryanna My mom received this today it’s AIP . All the praises to almighty GOD. He is the best planner .
hello
we applied h and c nov 2020. and medical done and decision made its says and correspondence sent about decision. its sponsorship of child best interest. what is it mean it says only correspondence sent about decision?

priti_ria

Nov 1, 2019
Thank you so much. Application sent : November 2017, In process :April 2018 , Medical requested :January 2019, medical report sent : March 2019 , AIP: March 2019.
was it say decision made in the pr section online? we applied nov 2020. and medical done feb 2021 and decision made its says recently and correspondence sent about decision. its sponsorship of child best interest. what is it mean it says only correspondence sent about decision?

BrazaRec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi folks!!

I have the AIP and applied for WP once the COPR is taking too long.

Do you know if I could travel outside Canada? I have ETA as well :)

Thanks!!

Reactions: Ayanna

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
was it say decision made in the pr section online? we applied nov 2020. and medical done feb 2021 and decision made its says recently and correspondence sent about decision. its sponsorship of child best interest. what is it mean it says only correspondence sent about decision?
Decision made after Medicals and no AIP yet?

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Its highly possible, there are alot of stage 2 applications from all the streams, waiting to be finalized, all they need to do is to convert all the stage 2 applications to COPR, its that simple.
Since the election is here they might be wrapping up all the stage2 process I think they will start it soon
Damn everything was a plan they say end of September is exactly they’re talking about election
Hand tied all stage 2 to guys good news are coming to you guys starting from this week