+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thanks Ayanna , do you know the average processing time?
@Zaher1986
The average process time from 3 to 18 months first stage
The good news is they considering your application because if they wanna refuse your application usually get answer between 3 to 6 months if your application more than six months in process it’s highly chances of approval

Reactions: Zaher1986

Blexo

Aug 13, 2021
Did you apply for asylum before ?
What is your arguments ?
Thanks alot for your response. Yes got refused for asylum in sep 2019, refused appeal sep 2020. Then we applied for h& c under best interest of our children, hardship if we return home and establishment in Canada. I started working as psw Nov last year so we also submitted my proof of work and paystubs to them in june. But uptil now nothing. And couldn't apply for the pathway as I didn't work as psw between march and August.

Reactions: Fayamufi

Blexo

Aug 13, 2021
If you have a open application or pending application that’s why it’s not in process otherwise you should be got answer last month that’s the latest
Thanks so much. Can you please expantiate further on this. Dont understand what you mean by open or pending application.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thanks so much. Can you please expantiate further on this. Dont understand what you mean by open or pending application.
did you appeal your asylum or is your asylum still pending or do you have any application like for example in federal court or Judicial review
H&C is the only application you have right now or do you have more applications still in process

Blexo

Aug 13, 2021
did you appeal your asylum or is your asylum still pending or do you have any application like for example in federal court or Judicial review
H&C is the only application you have right now or do you have more applications still in process
Thanks Ayanna. Our Judicial review is in process.

Reactions: Ayanna

Blexo

Aug 13, 2021
Thanks Ayanna. Our Judicial review is in process.
But praying for the H&C application to get through first as I dont want to be under tension by CBSA. That's why I am so concerned because I heard it's faster now. So not seeing any update is terrifying. 4 years in canada now. With spending money for Lawyer.

Blexo

Aug 13, 2021
Usually they’re waiting for the court to make a decision on your file then they will process your application H&c is the last resort
Really, didn't know that's how it works. I thought they said some people get their h&c approval before the judicial review result according to a our lawyer. May I know how long judicial review takes. Sorry for the questions.

Blexo

Aug 13, 2021
Then is it possible for IRCC to approve the h&c as well even after seeing positive result from the judicial review.?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
But praying for the H&C application to get through first as I dont want to be under tension by CBSA. That's why I am so concerned because I heard it's faster now. So not seeing any update is terrifying. 4 years in canada now. With spending money for Lawyer.
Really, didn't know that's how it works. I thought they said some people get their h&c approval before the judicial review result according to a our lawyer. May I know how long judicial review takes. Sorry for the questions.
It’s hard to say now with Covid it takes from months up to years
The fastest way You need to find out where your application got on hold so you need to order a Gcms note it’s a five dollar gonna cost Your lawyer doing your judicial hearing if your judicial hearing is successful that means your H&c most likely will be approved

usually hearing it’s negative your chances are slim to get approval