File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Does anyone here knows how to apply for reconsideration for a Temporary Resident Application ? Can we email the IRCC office for reconsideration ?
Do you mean a TRV or a TRP? You can send a webform to request reconsideration.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He can reapply for PR when he gets to the Philippines and this time declaring his wife and child and then reapply. He asked to stay long enough to get his2nd Pfizer shot which was approved. Living his life in Canada while his wife and child would never qualify to immigrate (unless they qualified on their own) was not an ideal situation either. Not sure why he didn’t declare the wife and child in the first place.
He did not declare them because he was afraid it would prolong his application processing when they ask for medicals. At the time of application, they were already estranged but she was pregnant.

Reactions: Growing pains

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hello,
I did the request of the GCMS notes and they didn’t ask about 5$ payment.
when I did it last time a couple months ago,I paid the fees.
Any reasons? I may did wrong?
thank you ;)

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
thank you ;)
did you request it under privacy act or ATIP? I think the privacy option is the free one but you need the other option (5$) from the dropdown list.

Reactions: Jaxico and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
[/QUOTE]
Hello,
thank you ;)
did you requested under Privacy act
If you did it’s free

Reactions: Jaxico

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Funny thing in my case regarding friends and family in canada, i sent all letters as well about 10 i guess and the officer. stated tje same thing that i didnt show how it would impact their lives also he literally mentioned that they wont die of separation from you and vice versa and now we have social media and you/they cancontact using that and stay in toch. Hats off to that officer
Based on our experience with Montreal BRO, if the officer is determined to refuse your case, whatever evidence you submit will be dismissed or diminished. For my partner's case:

- best interest of child: she wrote she did not see evidence that our 6-month old son needs his father in Canada (seriously)
- reference letters: dismissed because authors are "new to Canada" (including our MP and myself, Canadian citizens)
- employment letters: dismissed because "the job role is too junior" (of course: he just graduated college. can he be a CEO?)
- Canadian spouse (me): dismissed and wrote "she is free to leave and move to her partner's country" (Thanks!)

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Based on our experience with Montreal BRO, if the officer is determined to refuse your case, whatever evidence you submit will be dismissed or diminished. For my partner's case:

- best interest of child: she wrote she did not see evidence that our 6-month old son needs his father in Canada (seriously)
- reference letters: dismissed because authors are "new to Canada" (including our MP and myself, Canadian citizens)
- employment letters: dismissed because "the job role is too junior" (of course: he just graduated college. can he be a CEO?)
- Canadian spouse (me): dismissed and wrote "she is free to leave and move to her partner's country" (Thanks!)
She is crazy.

Reactions: Katayoon

kaynn

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Hello,
I talked to my lawyer last week to request GCMS notes.he said it’s too early

Below is my timeline!
received application February 8, 2021.
acknowledging receipt March 17, 2021
started processing April 14, 2021.

please advise.

Reactions: Ajakarian17

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello,
I talked to my lawyer last week to request GCMS notes.he said it’s too early

Below is my timeline!
received application February 8, 2021.
acknowledging receipt March 17, 2021
started processing April 14, 2021.

please advise.
you Getting answers soon
By end October if didn’t answer then you can request a gcms note

there is no time limit for gcms note
You can request today or wait go by your lawyer advise

kaynn

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
you Getting answers soon
By end October if didn’t answer then you can request a gcms note

there is no time limit for gcms note
You can request today or wait go by your lawyer advise
Ooh ok thanks alot for the advise

Joel2020

Sep 10, 2020
If we submitted an application before, will all other new submissions be treated as resubmissions? At what point will it be treated a new fresh application?

Reactions: Ayanna

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021

Evil

Reactions: Katayoon