Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted 1st h&c December 2018
Refused September 2020
2nd h&c may 2021
In process July 2021
Refused August 2021
Best interest of 4 Canadian children. Establishment and hardships if we left.
Sorry about that/ my partner got refused twice too but got AIP third time. You can try again.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Got it. So appreciative of your help. So disappointed right now but can't break down infront of my family. Have to keep trying.
Also i think sometimes its our bad luck that our file goes to piece of shit officer, thats what happened with me so basically i got refusal on june 2nd from toronto office, request officer notes , received june 3 and was shocked to see that officer mentioned that im out if status and will forward my file to cbsa and they will contact me for interview but the truth is he failed to see or did it intentionally that i had an VR application in process already so i emailed him back with attached VR application confirmation and fee reciept and told him you did a mistake. Well guess what, 2 weeks later on june 17th that asshole officer emailed me again and told me after ré-considering your additional arguments his decision remains unchanged lol , i never sent anything for re-consideration except my VR application confirmation. Can you see what happened here Now i got 2 H&C refusals for no reason. But now i am prepared to file my 2nd H&C a but according to them it will be 3rd and ready to put everything on it, So conclusion is to stay strong follow up here and win this victory for ourselves for a greater life in canada

Joel2020

Sep 10, 2020
Your welcome, just stay strong and apply again. Im in same boat as you and we will sail this storm together!!
It's because of this forum my spouse and I decided to quit with the lawyers and just do it ourselves. We have learned so much. We have used two lawyers and both weren't for our interest at all. As a matter of fact, the last refusal, the lawyer had our refusal letter for one month and kept telling us that they did not receive it( IRCC agent confirm to us it was sent through email so the got it immediately). Had us in a limbo for no reason, the same day the refusal letter was sent, our lawyer updated our file with info concerning the birth of our last child. The officer wrote about this in his refusal notes that we didn't update concerning the birth of the child( they already knew we were expecting).

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Submitted 1st h&c December 2018
Refused September 2020
2nd h&c may 2021
In process July 2021
Refused August 2021
Best interest of 4 Canadian children. Establishment and hardships if we left.
May I know if you are from a developped country ? What was your hardship arguments ? What is your establishment grounds ? When did you come to the country ? Did you apply for asylum before ? Do you have any family ties on Canada ! Did you put letters from relatives or friends, articles to prove your hardship arguments ? Do you have a job or wôunteer work ? Do you pay a rent ?

Reactions: GrecchiJu

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also i think sometimes its our bad luck that our file goes to piece of shit officer, thats what happened with me so basically i got refusal on june 2nd from toronto office, request officer notes , received june 3 and was shocked to see that officer mentioned that im out if status and will forward my file to cbsa and they will contact me for interview but the truth is he failed to see or did it intentionally that i had an VR application in process already so i emailed him back with attached VR application confirmation and fee reciept and told him you did a mistake. Well guess what, 2 weeks later on june 17th that asshole officer emailed me again and told me after ré-considering your additional arguments his decision remains unchanged lol , i never sent anything for re-consideration except my VR application confirmation. Can you see what happened here Now i got 2 H&C refusals for no reason. But now i am prepared to file my 2nd H&C a but according to them it will be 3rd and ready to put everything on it, So conclusion is to stay strong follow up here and win this victory for ourselves for a greater life in canada
My partner had bad luck too. His Montreal officer refused his HC last July 2020 too, and even though we sent additional evidence while file was still in process, she dismissed it completely and did not change a word in her refusal arguments. Then what I did was to re-print all those additional arguments and re-submit as new HC to Vancouver. I cancelled all lawyers and did it myself. I did not even bother changing dates on reference letters - still was showing 2020 dates. And guess what? This time he got AIP from Vancouver.

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
T
Looks like Toronto is a slaughter house.