+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
But they say they made my PRRA decision and I need to come in person. Will the try to get me to leave the country.
Hi, it could be a 50% chance your PRRA application was approved and could be the reason your H&C was denied. I know it's easier said than done but please try to remain calm. I strongly encourage you to go to the date they gave. And they are not going to remove you the same day you are there, if you were a risk to them you would have been detained already. Everyone experience with CBSA will not be yours.

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
why are they still asking for your photo? how about the one you sent with your application package?
I think because photos are valid for 6 months?
I uploaded a photo on the portal they sent me last week not 6 months ago my confusion was niagara falls also sent me a separate email asking to mail them my photo I guess its just a procedure for HM Niagara Falls to ask ur photo so they can finalize ur PR card but this portal thing is new and I guess its enough to upload ur photo there since it's the same system

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
This is what’s gonna happen when you go visit them they are trying to make sure you leave before the baby born in Canada they will tell you exhausted all your option now you gotta to leave but do you know what you Gotta do when they ask you some question
No I don't can you tell me please. The lawyer I had is not much help

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
This is what’s gonna happen when you go visit them they are trying to make sure you leave before the baby born in Canada they will tell you exhausted all your option now you gotta to leave but do you know what you Gotta do when they ask you some question
It does not imply she has a negative decision for her PRRA, it could go both ways.

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
I had talked to level 3 officer as well and they said they can only approve if we have PR approval letter or landing papers or Pr card. I have called them 3 times and their answer is firm.
Yes, aip doesn't give msp approval. We also were not given msp with aip. Buy we were given msp with copr

Reactions: Ramone1

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi, it could be a 50% chance your PRRA application was approved and could be the reason your H&C was denied. I know it's easier said than done but please try to remain calm. I strongly encourage you to go to the date they gave. And they are not going to remove you the same day you are there, if you were a risk to them you would have been detained already. Everyone experience with CBSA will not be yours.
The easy way to check on her status she can call 1-800 number Call Center they will tell them exactly it’s refusal or approval it’s not 50-50 chances it’s actually 94% is refusal 6% approval you know that better
PRRA application approval chances are 5% because of pandemic jump to 6%

The 6% of those people get a proof if they are from war zone country or they are 100% has a newspaper their life is an danger to them exactly not the country or the region or hardship

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
The easy way to check on her status she can call 1-800 number Call Center they will tell them exactly it’s refusal or approval it’s not 50-50 chances it’s actually 94% is refusal 6% approval you know that better
PRRA application approval chances are 5% because of pandemic jump to 6%

The 6% of those people get a proof if they are from war zone country or they are 100% has a newspaper their life is an danger to them exactly not the country or the region or hardship
What is the 1800 number

Reactions: Fayamufi