+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Statistics about january and frbruary 2021 and in this period many applicants got refusals now we are in July 2021 many applicants get postive answers and also in this statistics they dont share AIP approval rates but the final approval so CoPR and in this last months many applicants didn’t get their PR officially because IRCC has many files and requests and they give applicants a long time to provide police certificats medical etc... and they take a long time to process all this documents because of pandemic.
I agree with @bluetruck because many people apply without any good arguments so maybe it’s a reason for refusals in the first two months of 2021 even if IRCC didn’t say that but confirm as I said that refusals appear more than approvals because they share just statistics of CoPR and not AIP

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Statistics about january and frbruary 2021 and in this period many applicants got refusals now we are in July 2021 many applicants get postive answers and also in this statistics they dont share AIP approval rates but the final approval so CoPR and in this last months many applicants didn’t get their PR officially because IRCC has many files and requests and they give applicants a long time to provide police certificats medical etc... and they take a long time to process all this documents because of pandemic.
I agree with @bluetruck because many people apply without any good arguments so maybe it’s a reason for refusals in the first two months of 2021 even if IRCC didn’t say that but confirm as I said that refusals appear more than approvals because they share just statistics of CoPR and not AIP
I got AIP in feb but still not Copr.

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
My pnp application was refused due to misrepresentation so I am inadmissible for 5 years, as a result my Canadian spouse could not sponsor me as a family member, hence the H&C
@Katayoon had the same experience with his husband and h got AIP after a very long time.
Can you share with us here what did you put to prove hardship, best interest of the child and establishement ?
What wan your status before if you don’t mindw

Reactions: Katayoon