H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
@Max019283
Be grateful to god because generally when someone don't attend the appointment they bacome very bad but you are lucky and they gives you a second chance maybe you have good officers.
You never told us clearly about your case. what is or what was your status, what s all your h&c arguments, did you get before a letter about misrepresentation problems ??? ( procedural fairness ) Do you have a lawyer ???

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
[QUOTE="Max019283, post: 9546580, member: 1037028"
The give me one appointment one month ago through email i didn't attended it now i recived this latter.
@Max019283
Be grateful to god because generally when someone don't attend the appointment they bacome very bad but you are lucky and they gives you a second chance maybe you have good officers.
You never told us clearly about your case. what is or what was your status, what s all your h&c arguments, did you get before a letter about misrepresentation problems ??? ( procedural fairness ) Do you have a lawyer ???[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
I applied H&C 1 year 6 months ago ,My argument was i was lonely in Uk and have relatives here in canada also i want to start a new life ,i'm doing voluntary work, have friends here. i overstayed my visa .i'm going next week so what happen.

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
@Max019283
You never told us clearly about your case. what is or what was your status, what s all your h&c arguments, did you get before a letter about misrepresentation problems ??? ( procedural fairness ) Do you have a lawyer ???
[/QUOTE]
I applied H&C 1 year 6 months ago ,My argument was i was lonely in Uk and have relatives here in canada also i want to start a new life ,i'm doing voluntary work, have friends here. i overstayed my visa .i'm going next week so what happen.
[/QUOTE]
Can you give more details about your proofs and evidences ?

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
I didn't give proof my lawyer just write some ,and my lawyer is on holydays ,she told me my case is strong also i told them it effect my mental health ,i can't socialize easily with people because of mental health issue so only reason is stay with my relatives here in canada , please tell me can i get a Work permit if i apply for prra?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
[/QUOTE]
I didn't give proof my lawyer just write some ,and my lawyer is on holydays ,she told me my case is strong also i told them it effect my mental health ,i can't socialize easily with people because of mental health issue so only reason is stay with my relatives here in canada , please tell me can i get a Work permit if i apply for prra?
[/QUOTE]

if they offer you PRRA yes they do give you work permit or you can apply for work permit with PRRA application

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
When they cannot deport someone, he will be able to apply for a work permit.
I think you can also apply for work permit when you have an h&c application in process even if you didn't get AIP yet but @Ayanna will help you more in this information

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
[/QUOTE]

if they offer you PRRA yes they do give you work permit or you can apply for work permit with PRRA application
[/QUOTE]
Thanks can i request a PRRA? if they didn't offer me , or can i ask them to Give me a TRP? do Minster deglaton can issue TRP? i will ask them to give me TRP.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Based on my experience your lawyer play you she took the money from you based on what you tell us your arguments on is weak since you’re from UK because you can find a lot of people from different countries there and you can socialize with them they gonna tell you watch that

• Sad
Reactions: Max019283

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
[/QUOTE]
When they cannot deport someone, he will be able to apply for a work permit.
I think you can also apply for work permit when you have an h&c application in process even if you didn't get AIP yet but @Ayanna will help you more in this information
[/QUOTE]
I applied for worked permit. its been a year