+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yes you should attend it to avoid problems, but why they called you ?
Don't stress, they will discuss abt your problem and the removal order, you can ask for a stay of removal because you have an h&c application, you have also the right to apply for PRRA when they will ask you.
they will give you all your options , be sure that you will find a solution.
It’s not 100% guarantee they will give him a PRRA it’s all depends on officer

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I have British PR residence they wont give me PRRA, should I call them I can't come ,I want to remain in the country
Yes i know, but even if you are biritish citizen you can apply for protection ( PRRA ) ( of course chances in this case will b very very small )

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
What does that mean CBSA give me a notice to appear for a proceeding under subsection 44(2)?
the purpose of the proceeding is to determine weather

you shall be authorized to remain in canada
a romoval order should be issued aganist you .

the give me an appointment for next week.

failure to appear for proceeding under subsecttion 44(2) a removel order may result

should i attend this appointment? how can i cancel it?
How did u receive this yhing in email or letter by courier?

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
I have British PR residence they wont give me PRRA, should I call them I can't come ,I want to remain in the country
No you have to attend the interview otherwise they will issue the arrest warrant i just wanna say consult a good laywer and if possible go with laywer

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
your right They’re not gonna give you PRRA because you’re from safe country But sometime I did see people from United States got PRRA Sometimes they refuse your application and send it to CBSA decision
You need to call call Santa find out what’s going on with your application

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
And if you are eligible they can give you prra and as wello said chances are very low but you can remain in country until you got decsion

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
accroding to my lawyer, PRRA is a right.
Your lawyer feeding you wrong information only if your life is risk of torture or danger you’re eligible for PRRA or war zone country sometimes they give you PRRA but your decision in 45 days and they will refuse both application same time
not if you’re a visitor to come here from safe country apply for PRRA

Reactions: scylla and wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Your lawyer feeding you wrong information only if your life is risk of torture or danger you’re eligible for PRRA or war zone country sometimes they give you PRRA but your decision in 45 days and they will refuse both application same time
not if you’re a visitor to come here from safe country apply for PRRA
Honestly i meet a familly from Bulgaria ( EU country ) they applied for PRRA and of course they don't have good chances at all.
I also read many cases from Suprem court website about people from developped countries and they applied for PRRA when CBSA Started to summon them, and yes you cannot apply for PRRA until the officer proposes it

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Honestly i meet a familly from Bulgaria ( EU country ) they applied for PRRA and of course they don't have good chances at all.
I also read many cases from Suprem court website about people from developped countries and they applied for PRRA when CBSA Started to summon them, and yes you cannot apply for PRRA until the officer proposes it
your right but it’s not Grantee maybe a CBSA officer don’t like him in will deport him back
I’m not sure 100% but it could possible His H&c got refuse sometimes they sent Decision letters to Cbsa

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
your right but it’s not Grantee maybe a CBSA officer don’t like him in will deport him back
I’m not sure 100% but it could possible His H&c got refuse sometimes they sent Decision letters to Cbsa
but they process his application in Niagara, Lord !!!
Generally Niagara falls office has a good approval rates right ?

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
You’re right sissy, my officer sent a report to cbsa regarding my H&C refusal

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Don’t underestimate CBSA officers trust me we had experience before with them they will find you and they will detain you and deported you trust me your lucky they sent you a email you still have chances to stay according to the rules otherwise they already knocking on your door

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
My H&C is not refused ,i just overstayed CBSA and also miss to do monthly reporting i was appointed to do reporting but i forget to report for 1 month.