+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Hello people!
I’ve spent 1.05h with service Canada at 8.30am as @Katayoon recommended, thanks finally I talked to them! ;)
They told me about they got my medical exam, it’s not in my ECAS yet so they are sending a message to PR team about upgrade this.
How long do you think about it takes to get the PR? about people experience during last weeks. I got my AIP on June 10th.
or it’s any step that I’m missing? They said about they are processing my background.
thank you ;)
Service Canada has access to our medical results?
Also I got Aip on June 2nd and medical on 17th.

Reactions: Fayamufi

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Service Canada has access to our medical results?
Also I got Aip on June 2nd and medical on 17th.
Yes that what they told me. I was nervous about this because I did the medical before they asked because My wife got EE invitation too a few days before the AIP.
lawyers told me take the EE, then when I got AIP they told me not!!!! Extra money always :(
Much quiet now about they got them! ;)

Reactions: Ramone1 and Latin40

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hi Jaxico! I think you are outside Canada and got aip. Did they asked you to ask for arc?
Sorry if I am wrong.
I live in BC and I just got another 2 years work permit through LMIA. My case is very different to most of the the people
What means ARC?
thanks ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramone1

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
I live in BC and I just for another 2 years work permit through LMIA. My case is very different to most of the the people
What means ARC?
thanks ;)
Authorization to return to Canada. Something that people have to pay for return after deported. Such in my case. Snif

Reactions: Jaxico

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello people!
I’ve spent 1.05h with service Canada at 8.30am as @Katayoon recommended, thanks finally I talked to them! ;)
They told me about they got my medical exam, it’s not in my ECAS yet so they are sending a message to PR team about upgrade this.
How long do you think about it takes to get the PR? about people experience during last weeks. I got my AIP on June 10th.
or it’s any step that I’m missing? They said about they are processing my background.
thank you ;)
It takes up to 10 business days
usually they don’t update second or third medical on ecas but in other side the office see it that you have done the medical otherwise the will send you second email for medical give 30 more days

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxico