Pre-Assessed..
Application rcvd June 2020
Aor August 2020
Process start January 2021
AIP April 2021
Medical instruction April 2021
Medical received May 2021

Sorry I am at work I will send you exact with dates when I get time on later
congrats Akash!Do you remember if your meds were received towards early May or late May? My partner got meds in late May. His timeline is very close to you - now he has hope lol

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
congrats Akash!Do you remember if your meds were received towards early May or late May? My partner got meds in late May. His timeline is very close to you - now he has hope lol
I came here in 2017 as a refugee
got rejected in hearing
then first appeal rejected
then federal appeal rejected
then they give me deportation date 9th of September 2019
my laywer stop my deportation from UN at 8th of September
Then after 6 months during covid in April 2020 my UN appeal was rejected and deportation got resume but bcoz of covid deportations are stop
And then I made H&C find below exact dates.

1. received your application for permanent residence on June 15, 2020.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 28, 2020.

3. We started processing your application on January 22, 2021.

4. We sent you a letter on October 7, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

5. We sent you medical instructions on April 22, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

6. Medical results have been received.
I did medical 8th of May. Application based on best interest of a child and hardship in my country.

My Laywer is a best person he is honest and listen me everytime all obove problems I got bcoz of previous laywers I spend almost 20 thousand on laywers

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got rejected in hearing
Then after 6 months during covid in April 2020 my UN appeal was rejected and deportation got resume but bcoz of covid deportations are stop

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 28, 2020.

4. We sent you a letter on October 7, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

5. We sent you medical instructions on April 22, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I did medical 8th of May. Application based on best interest of a child and hardship in my country.

My Laywer is a best person he is honest and listen me everytime all obove problems I got bcoz of previous laywers I spend almost 20 thousand on laywers
long road to success!!! Your patience and persistence paid off. A very warm congrats to you!

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
got rejected in hearing

It doesn’t matter how much money you spend in the end -become successful that’s worth it
Happy ending :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Racist Officer always make comments like that you’re new to Canada you don’t belong to Canada basically the same
They using racist comments in professional Way so you can’t do anything against him/her

You are a citizen she’s calling you new to Canada What a joke
Let’s all be careful about using the term racist without actual proof of racist words. Calling someone new to Canada is not a racist term. Agree that the term should have said “relatively new to Canada“ or maybe a term like there is a “lack of extended family in Canada” but don’t think you can jump to calling someone racist when someone says new to Canada which is a relative term which is up for interpretation.

I am surprised you can see names. In all our past HCs, I only see digits or initials like Officer 00000 or XX00000. Or maybe they only hide their names when they reject, fearing someone will track them down and slap.
Like for many rendering judgements there can be personal risk involved especially when dealing with very emotional issues like asylum or criminal issues. Forget worrying about being slapped I am sure many IRCC or IRB employees have been assaulted and death threats are likely common. Even if judgements are perfectly justified I am sure many will be very upset by a denial and a removal order. One of the reasons I object to calling many of the IRB employees racists. Those words will only encourage someone unstable from taking criminal action. Unfortunately there are probably a few racists people in IRB but the majority are just doing their jobs and trying to implement the rules and are not racists.

• Haha
Reactions: Fayamufi