File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No one called him yet to be removed. He has always had lawyers in the USA and Canada. We are not big fans of lawyers and we already spend thousands of dollars in the US and Canada. It’s crazy but it’s our reality. Our lawyer said that the PRRA application must be given to him. We can’t call and ask for a PRRA application. It’s very bad because he never live a day in sudan. His entire family is in Egypt.
Others here know more about the PRRA process than I do. Hopefully he will be given that option.

If you haven't already done so, I would definitely order GCMS notes as soon as possible to see the details refusal reasons. I think someone else already suggested this.

Filing another H&C application is an option as suggested above. You would want to put together a strong argument than you made previously. You've been given some good suggestions above on how to possibly strengthen the argument. Good luck.

Reactions: Katayoon and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
The limbo part is what scares me. I have heard also about people not deported but stuck in Canada without any status.

My husband does have a Sudanese passport that will expire this November. The officer took it from him when he entered Canada from the USA back in 2017 to claim refugee. They never gave him his passport back.

They also took me and my kids USA passports when we arrived to Canada 2017 but they gave it back to us when they deported us in March 2021. I drove back to the USA. Prescott Ontario Boarder ( about an hour away from Ottowa.)
If they have a travel document even though expired they will remove him no matter what
Does he’s has a prior criminal anything in USA or conviction long time ago

Reactions: Lexus2021

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hi people,
I got the AIP letter requesting medical exam, police records & some forms on June 10th.
We sent everything on June 14th by email and we have not got response yet.
my lawyers says to wait some day more then he will call.
Anyone in similar situation or @Ayanna experience???? I’m worried as we had 30 days and today is July 5th!! Few days more.
thank you ;)

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hi people,
I got the AIP letter requesting medical exam, police records & some forms on June 10th.
Anyone in similar situation or @Ayanna experience???? I’m worried as we had 30 days and today is July 5th!! Few days more.
thank you ;)
It is better that your lawyer sends an email instead of calling tbh

Reactions: Fayamufi

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi people,
thank you ;)
@Jaxico
I am not sure, Police certificate you have to send via mail, They required an original hard copy so not sure if they accept the email copy, Please confirm with your lawyer.

Reactions: Jaxico

hibah1985

Jul 4, 2021
If they have a travel document even though expired they will remove him no matter what
Does he’s has a prior criminal anything in USA or conviction long time ago
The only thing on his FBI record is that he entered the USA in June 2000 without inspection (visa).

hibah1985

Jul 4, 2021
Others here know more about the PRRA process than I do. Hopefully he will be given that option.

If you haven't already done so, I would definitely order GCMS notes as soon as possible to see the details refusal reasons. I think someone else already suggested this.

Filing another H&C application is an option as suggested above. You would want to put together a strong argument than you made previously. You've been given some good suggestions above on how to possibly strengthen the argument. Good luck.
Yes, I ordered the notes last week. Hopefully I will receive them in a few weeks.

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
@Jaxico
I am not sure, Police certificate you have to send via mail, They required an original hard copy so not sure if they accept the email copy, Please confirm with your lawyer.
Spanish police certificate allows you to get it online so you need to send the original PDF. Translation too. Thanks ;)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The only thing on his FBI record is that he entered the USA in June 2000 without inspection (visa).
Is that the main reason why you were unable to sponsor him as your spouse in the US?

I know that it's possible to sponsor an out of status spouse who is in the US - however I think only if they were inspected on entry.