+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glory be to God i got my copr...
best intrest of kids and medical reasons.
application received may 2019
in process...august 2020
medical req sep 2020
Aip ..december 2020
pcc.. december 2020
req for address confirmation.feb 2021
Copr 22 june 2021
congrats! That was a long wait after address confirmation...

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
They usually combine the two files into one and assign them to the same officer. The two are usually studied concurrently. Have you ordered GCMs notes? You can see this in the notes.
I try to order GCM notes and order first act. I hope it doea not slow my profile

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Glory be to God i got my copr...
best intrest of kids and medical reasons.
application received may 2019
in process...august 2020
medical req sep 2020
Aip ..december 2020
pcc.. december 2020
req for address confirmation.feb 2021
Copr 22 june 2021
Congrats! What a joy. AIP since December. Congrats again! Did ur COPR come from Niagara fall?

Last edited:

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks. My partner's status is all checks passed (medicals, security, criminality) yet still no COPR. Does anybody know when to expect COPR? I guess the file is in queue waiting senior officer's review? Anybody has had similar experience, please? @Ayanna?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yes 2020. But am wondering if my PRRA is delaying my AIP
No actually PRRA Usually speeding up the process your application the only reason I’m thinking why taking more time I’m thinking you going to get positive answer

Because of the two files are together that’s why Little bit longer

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexus2021

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello folks. My partner's status is all checks passed (medicals, security, criminality) yet still no COPR. Does anybody know when to expect COPR? I guess the file is in queue waiting senior officer's review? Anybody has had similar experience, please? @Ayanna?
Usually the file go to the senior officer for Final review then after review he will get his copr that after your ecas going to change decision made made

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No actually PRRA Usually speeding up the process your application the only reason I’m thinking why taking more time I’m thinking you going to get positive answer

Because of the two files are together that’s why Little bit longer time
yes PRRA does speed up the HC because the person is under removal order. For my partner, as soon as he submitted PRRA, his previous HC application was pulled out of the queue and went "in process" so that the officer can study both HC and PRRA at the same time.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually the file go to the senior officer for Final review then after review he will get his copr that after your ecas going to change decision made made
ecas does not exist for my partner because he was already PR before 2015. So I guess they could not create a new account under same name/UCI.
Do you know how long this stage can last now? Can he be stuck for months at this final review? He has funerals back home and is very impatient to travel...

Reactions: Fayamufi