+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
I am a silent member of this group, thank you all for your encouragement and support. I read all your comments and l checked my H$C every day and for updates in this forum. Just yesterday, l got frustrated and l told myself that l will not check daily update and my application status every day but will wait for the next one month. I woke up this morning, I received an email from immigration that my application for PR and exemption for inside Canada has been approved. An email will.be sent to me for medical and to provide proof of employment or paystub and also pay $500 processing fee. Is this the long awaited AIP? My application status is still showing in progress.
My timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 23, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 6, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on April 30, 2021.
Congratulations yes that a AIP (approval in Principle)

Reactions: Fayamufi and Yinkus

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Yes she is 2018 applicant your correct
She never applied for refugee or PRRA
She was on visa
No criminality or security issues
She is single mom with a 9 years old son her husband was lawyer in Europe die in a car accident she move here since 2015
Her son was 3 years old

My point is here let’s make the story shorter they are people who waited more than three years still waiting it’s not necessary you will get answers 3 to 6 months my sister
85% ppl who got answers Less than six months they were refusal the only people who got approval in 1 to 4 months they could be their second h&c or previously they have a apply for a Refugee or Other!

All I’m saying beautiful sis be patient and you will get positive answers soon
99% you get Aip based on what you told me
Yes she is 2018 applicant your correct
She never applied for refugee or PRRA
She was on visa
No criminality or security issues
She is single mom with a 9 years old son her husband was lawyer in Europe die in a car accident she move here since 2015
Her son was 3 years old

My point is here let’s make the story shorter they are people who waited more than three years still waiting it’s not necessary you will get answers 3 to 6 months my sister
85% ppl who got answers Less than six months they were refusal the only people who got approval in 1 to 4 months they could be their second h&c or previously they have a apply for a Refugee or Other!

All I’m saying beautiful sis be patient and you will get positive answers soon
99% you get Aip based on what you told me
I just asked when can i receive the information about the office.
I know ayanna that my timeline can take a year but honestly i just want to reasure my old son he lives in a big anxiety and panic
That's why I want to focus with him on the files that was accepted in a short period
It is very difficult for me to see my eldest son living under daily pressure and contemplating suicide, my son hated life because of his situation, the school administration told me today that they wanted to send him to emergencies after a hard panic attack

I hope that my application will be approved soon !

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I am a silent member of this group, thank you all for your encouragement and support. I read all your comments and l checked my H$C every day and for updates in this forum. Just yesterday, l got frustrated and l told myself that l will not check daily update and my application status every day but will wait for the next one month. I woke up this morning, I received an email from immigration that my application for PR and exemption for inside Canada has been approved. An email will.be sent to me for medical and to provide proof of employment or paystub and also pay $500 processing fee. Is this the long awaited AIP? My application status is still showing in progress.
My timeline:
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 6, 2020.
Congratulations !

Reactions: Yinkus

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know ayanna that my timeline can take a year but honestly i just want to reasure my old son he lives in a big anxiety and panic
That's why I want to focus with him on the files that was accepted in a short period
It is very difficult for me to see my eldest son living under daily pressure and contemplating suicide, my son hated life because of his situation, the school administration told me today that they wanted to send him to emergencies after a hard panic attack

i can totally understand. My partner also developed suicidal thoughts after 6 years of living out of status. Unfortunately there is no way out of this other than trying to focus on something else and positive. The more you think about HC and processing, the more it will drain you mentally. You have done all you could by pulling together a strong submission. It's in God's hands now. Keep faith and stay strong.
ربّنا كبير

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’m not saying every single person is racist I’m saying the person which I talked he was racist so I’m saying there are racist people and we have this issue everywhere it doesn’t matter what culture religion or race
Some people don’t think they are racist but other people can see them as a racist
Telling someone to speak to their lawyer isn’t a racist statement. If they gave you wrong information it is likely poor training and a lot of turnover. There are lots of examples of government customers service agents giving incorrect information from CRA to IRCC.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

I totally understand because I was the same way I had the same issues when I had no status I had depression and anxiety
Stress level are very high losing a lot of hair
I feel you trust me it’s hard for women

Reactions: RaiSaab108

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Telling someone to speak to their lawyer isn’t a racist statement. If they gave you wrong information it is likely poor training and a lot of turnover. There are lots of examples of government customers service agents giving incorrect information from CRA to IRCC.
He say some racist stuff to me like there’l are other countries you can go why are you guys are coming to Canada so if it’s not racist and what is this!
The only people who understand me or been in our shoes and what they’ve been through
Speaking with this French people think they’re not recess tell me about it

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
My timeline:
Congratulations for AIP and I am wondering did you get interviewed or any phone call from the officer before AIP?
Thanks

Reactions: Saraaaa

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hi friends, congrats to new AIPs and PRs, how much before being landed counts for citizenship if you were on your visitor visa,the time before PR?

Reactions: Ayanna