+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
You can call as much as you want it’s your case your decision
The only reason I’m thinking the only reason why your copr was late because of calling your Pr delayed because of your calling nothing else it’s just opinion as you say

I thought you swear not gonna call them lol
Yea thats what i though but when i called again they said that was becasue i couldnt bring pcc from saudi arabia and they have to do it ... that was the delay nothing else... u thinkni ddnt call again hehehe noway in my blood hehehe sister...
And 3 month not that late for copr as canada man hes since feb 3 dear with address confirmation... anyway as u said it everyones decission ... in my opinion call as much as u need it will effect nothing ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ayanna

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yea thats what i though but when i called again they said that was becasue i couldnt bring pcc from saudi arabia and they have to do it ... that was the delay nothing else... u thinkni ddnt call again hehehe noway in my blood hehehe sister...
And 3 month not that late for copr as canada man hes since feb 3 dear with address confirmation... anyway as u said it everyones decission ... in my opinion call as much as u need it will effect nothing ;)
Need is the key word. If the phone calls are necessary call but if you have not given time for processing and you know your case has been allocated to someone and it is being worked on calling frequently just takes time away from other work and takes time away from you doing other work.

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Need is the key word. If the phone calls are necessary call but if you have not given time for processing and you know your case has been allocated to someone and it is being worked on calling frequently just takes time away from other work and takes time away from you doing other work.
100%... call when needed.... nothing to be scared off... call centers doesnt reflect on ur case all what they do they say u called and put it on ur file... same as GCMS notes when u order it they mention that u order GCMS notes ... and if the officer is gonna say that ohhh he called alote am gonna refuse him it means hes already aggressive and gonna refuse u...as simple as that

Reactions: Katayoon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, how you know your medical was received by immigration?
I think you are supposed to see it on client application status online (?). But in our case it does not work (presumably because he was already PR before) so he called IRCC call center and the agent confirmed the results were received.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
100%... call when needed.... nothing to be scared off... call centers doesnt reflect on ur case all what they do they say u called and put it on ur file... same as GCMS notes when u order it they mention that u order GCMS notes ... and if the officer is gonna say that ohhh he called alote am gonna refuse him it means hes already aggressive and gonna refuse u...as simple as that
Very well said. These are services funded by our taxes. If there is a value in them, why not use? They put call center number at the end of each letter and email. It is not just for decoration, is not it? Of course, just like with anything else, moderation is the key. No point in calling every day - only stresses you out unnecessarily and drains you mentally.

GCMS notes saved my partner from deportation many times, because his officer never sent him refusal letters and always kept file open. She would send refusals directly to CBSA. The only way to track his refusals was to order GCMS notes. Of course, we kept ordering notes rather than waiting to get deported. And we don't regret a bit.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Very well said. These are services funded by our taxes. If there is a value in them, why not use? They put call center number at the end of each letter and email. It is not just for decoration, is not it? Of course, just like with anything else, moderation is the key. No point in calling every day - only stresses you out unnecessarily and drains you mentally.

GCMS notes saved my partner from deportation many times, because his officer never sent him refusal letters and always kept file open. She would send refusals directly to CBSA. The only way to track his refusals was to order GCMS notes. Of course, we kept ordering notes rather than waiting to get deported. And we don't regret a bit.
There are huge wait times for the customer service lines because some call daily, weekly, etc. when it isn’t necessary. Someone bragged that they ordered GCMS notes weekly because they could. Services are funded by taxes but there are not unlimited dollars so if someone is busy doing something unnecessary, the necessary task may get delayed. Use services appropriately. Just because it is available doesn’t mean that people should use a service. There are certain people who are referred who get to be known because they call so often. Employees are more willing to help the person who hasn’t called so often they know their name and story, the people who have been polite and not abusive, etc. so it does make a difference.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Update
1 @Akash2019 (AIP)
2 @Jaxico (AIP)
3 @Omerkhan (federal court)
4 @tony4454 (Decision made)
5 @Latin40 (2019)
6 @Fayamufi (federal court)
7 @Mhy0811 ( decision made )
8 @Teddy2020 (decision made )
9 @Akitai (decision made)
10 @Ramone1 (AIP)
11 @RaiSaab108 ( Aip )
12 @prenz_24 ( in process)
13 @Manswa (AIP)
14 @Canadagee
15 @GrecchiJu 2021
16. @Be bless (2021)
17. @David323
18. @abhishek!989 (2021)
5.positive..........................4 Negative
As I said on earlier this year by the end of July all 2020 application going to get answer
Few of guys be patient it’s soon

Last edited: