+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello friends, is there anyone waiting for CSQ.
I have not received CSQ document.
Has anyone been through this ?
What did you do ?

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
I remember it took about 6 months for me to get the CSQ application
Thanks @MelJohn. You mean just to get the form took 6 months,
Did you ever call them ?
When you received filled and sent how long did it take to get response. At what point did you receive forms for health cards

Last edited:

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Thanks @MelJohn. You mean just to get the form took 6 months,
Did you ever call them ?
When you received filled and sent how long did it take to get response. At what point did you receive forms for health cards
I never called them. Yes it took about 6 months for me to receive the application. I sent it in November and received the CSQ in February

Reactions: SweetQueen

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Hello people!
I got my AIP right now!!! :)

timeline:
Sent on November 10th 2020
ARO on November 19th 2020
In process March 26th 2021
AIP today June 10th 2021

established in Canadá since 2012, Canadian son, Canadian home, Canadian business & Strong community support.

BIG THANKS to all group!!! @Ayanna for President! ;)

PD: my GMCS said Toronto office, the letter says Niagara lol
Congratulations for your AIP

Reactions: Jaxico

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi quick question. when ircc asked you to confirm your address, how many days did it takes for them to send you copr?
They ddnt ask my address my friend... they updated it on the ircc account as i was call8ng every 2 weeks to check my application... but it took around 3 weeks from updating the address till copr..

Goo-d

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Hi everyone... i want to ask that when i submitted my application i submited my police clearence bank statement and paystubs besides to that my medical tests as i did them too for my previuos application that was refused and submit the e-medical.. and now i recieved AIP but would they ask for these documents again or use the one i already submitted...
Hi@Sa1289 . Did they ask any of the above mentioned documents such as ppc, bank statement, paystubs etc from you after AIP. I have also submitted all the documents when I submitted my application. Got AIP in March 2021 . And paid RPRF and send passport photocopies June 8... please reply it really helps . Thank you

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
I never called them. Yes it took about 6 months for me to receive the application. I sent it in November and received the CSQ in February
That’s a long time. That’s about 9 months after AIP. You must be a very patient person MelJohn. Anyway, not like you had a choice. But thank God you got it at last.
I see why someone was complaining months ago in this forum that he was tired of waiting.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
yes it means it is complete enough to start processing but they reserve the right to request additional docs at any time. In our case, we did not add police certificates but we waited for them to ask them. If your application lacked basic elements like background forms etc.they would have returned it. AOR means all is good. Good luck! And yes, all our application numbers started with four zeroes.
Application number normally start with Alphabet, before the zeros.