+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Never sent anything original to Immigration unless they ask for it pacific about it because if you send the original never get it back
I have same question, now when sending another application can u use photocopy of original pcc to our new application or we need new one?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
When I call the immigration automated phone number to check my status, the computer says that the eligibility is being reviewed. What does the eligibility review mean ? Anyone has same experience or any comments ?
Yes because you already got Aip it’s call eligibility it’s 1st stage approval
Now you have to wait for final review that is the 2nd stage approval copr and Pr

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I have same question, now when sending another application can u use photocopy of original pcc to our new application or we need new one?
You can send a copy but if your lawyer thinks they want the original one that means they Pacific the original one so you have to give the lawyer or send it to them it’s more less headache

Reactions: Lexus2021

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
When I call the immigration automated phone number to check my status, the computer says that the eligibility is being reviewed. What does the eligibility review mean ? Anyone has same experience or any comments ?
Yes... mines say we are reviewing your eligibility but i have no received AIP as yet. And it says they doing background checks

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yes... mines say we are reviewing your eligibility but i have no received AIP as yet. And it says they doing background checks
It will always saying background checks because I’ve been set like that
Review eligibility means for people who haven’t received Aip that means next step for exemption

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
How many days to get Copr after address update lately??
It’s all depend an officer and who is handling your case Some officers are fast and some of them are takes forever
There are so many reasons for copr or pr get delay because could be the officer gets sick go on vacation or your case transfer to a different officer cuz workload you never know what’s happening there

Last edited:

canadaman1st

Dec 31, 2020
It’s all depend an officer and who is handling your case Some officers are fast and some of them are takes forever
There are so many ways the copr or pr get delay because could be the officer gets sick go on vacation or your case transfer to a different officer cuz workload you never know what’s happening there
Thank you

Reactions: Ayanna

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It will always saying background checks because I’ve been set like that
Review eligibility means for people who haven’t received Aip that means next step for exemption
my partner got AIP almost month ago but it says the same "we are reviewing eligibility". This message simply means that the file is in process.Impossible to tell whether 1st stage is passed or no.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
my partner got AIP almost month ago but it says the same "we are reviewing eligibility". This message simply means that the file is in process.Impossible to tell whether 1st stage is passed or no.
thank you, can you give me his timeline if thats ok

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Means file is in process. It said the same for us before AIP and after AIP as well. It will stay like this until final decision is made on your file.

Reactions: RaiSaab108

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you, can you give me his timeline if thats ok

2015 - lost PR due to misrepresentation
2019 - lost federal court appeal
April 2019 - applied HC
July 2019 - applied PRRA to delay deportation
July 2020 - refused HC and PRRA
October 2020 - 2nd HC submitted
February 2021 - 2nd HC refused
April 16, 2021 - 3rd HC submitted
May 2021 - almost got deported but CBSA granted administrative deferral
May 5th, 2021 - AOR
May 7th, 2021 - Biometrics request
May 10th, 2021 - Biometrics done
May 18th, 2021 - AIP and request for police certificate, right of PR fee and financial docs
May 21st, 2021 - all requested documents provided to BRO
May 27th, 2021 - medicals requested for him and all non-accompanying kids abroad
June 4th, 2021 - medicals completed