Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
I wrote Pr backlog is 400+days
but pr card is 3 weeks up 16 weeks
Don’t worry soon you will get pr card
I got my copr in three weeks after that I got my pr card 29 days
All together stage 2 process takes for us 50 days
Congratulations just seeing this am so happy for you and your family, what a way to wake up too Good news this morning. Don't forget my advice you need to be a immigration lawyer so you can be the voice to help people in need .

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And my lawyer said No, no need for cover letter.
Everything is here in our H&C application, crazy money eaters.
Canadian lawyers are blood suckers. They suck you till your last drop.

and give you what, nothing.

believe me last ten years i have been to so many alwyers they never ever ask you a glass of water.

CANADIAN GOVERNMENT should do something about these fake lawyers.
Our experience between 2014 and 2021 with lawyers has been very negative too. First three lawyers were incompetent - they told my partner misrepresentation is no big deal and he can never lose PR because of that. Nobody bothered preparing for appeals and he lost everything.

4th lawyer made tons of mistakes in the HC application. Even put Quebec as province though we are in Ontario. File went to Montreal to the same people that revoked his PR and he lost again.

5th lawyer was more competent but when we found out in GCMS notes he got refused HC again, she said "don't even dare contact IRCC. Wait for refusal letter". And you know how long it took us to get refusal letter? 1 year! So by the time he got refusal letter, she said we can no longer appeal because it has been more than 15 days...If she did not forbid me from calling IRCC, we would have had the letter earlier and appealed.

Then I asked - can we apply for HC again? She said no, it's pointless, and I should stop calling IRCC completely!

We sat down, cancelled all of those genius lawyers, then we wrote a new HC (third one!) application ourselves and guess what? 1 month later we got AIP. And my 7-page cover letter was of critical importance. I wrote there "our previous HC has been refused because of A B C D. Here is new evidence for A B C D". And they had nothing more to say because I responded to all arguments of the previous officer that refused that file.

Don't underestimate the importance of cover letters and personal statements. How it looks on paper is one thing, but how it really happened is another thing. We have to convince those people.

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Thank you
Yeah I feel you I was like that one day I gave up I said f*** it I’m not gonna check anything I’m not gonna do anything bomb I got a response exemption little after few weeks later I got copier then PR
The only thing I’m thinking my process was faster because they request everything before exemption I sent all my financials Pr photos medical for me and my husband our background from every country more than six months we lives RCMP check everything
Good morning Ayanna,
Does police clearance certificate for country you live more than 6 months must be original or you can submitted the copies to the officer handling the case through his email?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Ayanna

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
Congrats Ayanna - the nightmare is over, finally!
Our experience between 2014 and 2021 with lawyers has been very negative too. First three lawyers were incompetent - they told my partner misrepresentation is no big deal and he can never lose PR because of that. Nobody bothered preparing for appeals and he lost everything.

4th lawyer made tons of mistakes in the HC application. Even put Quebec as province though we are in Ontario. File went to Montreal to the same people that revoked his PR and he lost again.

5th lawyer was more competent but when we found out in GCMS notes he got refused HC again, she said "don't even dare contact IRCC. Wait for refusal letter". And you know how long it took us to get refusal letter? 1 year! So by the time he got refusal letter, she said we can no longer appeal because it has been more than 15 days...If she did not forbid me from calling IRCC, we would have had the letter earlier and appealed.

Then I asked - can we apply for HC again? She said no, it's pointless, and I should stop calling IRCC completely!

We sat down, cancelled all of those genius lawyers, then we wrote a new HC (third one!) application ourselves and guess what? 1 month later we got AIP. And my 7-page cover letter was of critical importance. I wrote there "our previous HC has been refused because of A B C D. Here is new evidence for A B C D". And they had nothing more to say because I responded to all arguments of the previous officer that refused that file.

Don't underestimate the importance of cover letters and personal statements. How it looks on paper is one thing, but how it really happened is another thing. We have to convince those people.
Hi Katayoon,

kindly check your inbox. I PM you. patiently waiting for your response.

Thanks

Reactions: Katayoon

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
And my lawyer said No, no need for cover letter.
Everything is here in our H&C application, crazy money eaters.
Canadian lawyers are blood suckers. They suck you till your last drop.

and give you what, nothing.

believe me last ten years i have been to so many alwyers they never ever ask you a glass of water.

CANADIAN GOVERNMENT should do something about these fake lawyers.
I’m going to sue my first lawyers firm I was waiting to get my Pr first my going to complain then I file law sue Damaging emotionally physically spiritually and financially she charged me $11000 for PRRA and other work but she didn’t submitted all the evidence
This is how I won to the federal court we told judge that the lawyer didn’t submit all of our evidence when crow saw that evidence he was agreeable there is an error he sent to reconsideration

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Congratulations just seeing this am so happy for you and your family, what a way to wake up too Good news this morning. Don't forget my advice you need to be a immigration lawyer so you can be the voice to help people in need .
Thank you so much
I will never be applying for immigration or CBsa officer these are the last thing in my last also a lawyer I have a trauma with those kind of jobs lol
Past pass and we are in present let’s move on and make our future is better place

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Good morning Ayanna,
Does police clearance certificate for country you live more than 6 months must be original or you can submitted the copies to the officer handling the case through his email?

Thanks in advance
Never sent anything original to Immigration unless they ask for it pacific about it because if you send the original never get it back

Reactions: Lexus2021

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
When I call the immigration automated phone number to check my status, the computer says that the eligibility is being reviewed. What does the eligibility review mean ? Anyone has same experience or any comments ?