+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
These motherfucking officers need so much evidence on even small details. Its like they need an evidence of you peeing. @Ayanna sissy, and @bella12 thanks for your suggestion. received refusal notes in less than 24hrs, now its time for payback to these assholes. I am coming for you with your evidences.
I swear, it's like you were reading my mind...... this is why this time, everything thing about my immigration story, I provide evidence. even if I said I went to the toilet, I will put evidence to back it up...lol... I notice if you leave even the smallest evidence on a small talk that needs no evidence, they can use it against someone....

this is the part that makes h&c application very stressful because you need to provide evidence for every big and small talk

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
You are spot on... to be honest, I don't care what the new lawyer thinks, I will and MUST inspect everything you have done before she submits my application. I have already lost about 10,000 dollars for my first application due to not checking what the first lawyer did. I later discover he did not submit some of the documents I gave him and also, he did not explain my FULL story in my application. you can tell because the immigration officer asks some questions like I can find evidence y or z or t in my application. again, you can tell my story kind of confuse the officer by the lawyer the not talk about me in detail. i am really pissed and i blame myself

...i can't take that chance this time around.

this is why I regularly come to this forum to seek advice... I don't always trust the suggestion of lawyers if it does not make sense to me. I come to this forum to seek a second opinion. so, far, it has always worked for me.

An example, I paid my lawyer to apply for a requestion of refusal letter from CIC. this lawyer charge. I paid this money in February this year. till now, we have not received the copy. can you imagine ? I came to this form to seek a second opinion on what I can do to get it faster. Ayanna told me what I should do. I did exactly what she told me and I receive the refusal letter in less than 24hrs from CIC for FREE. they sent it to me via email.

Now, be the judge. do you think you can always trust what a lawyer say OR do you think they always come up with the best idea? you now know the answer,

This time around, I have done about 80% of the work. the remaining 20% is what the lawyer needs to do in the area of using the law to back up my case and research work. once she is done, i will insapect it
You are absolutely right. You are the only one really interested because it is your life. To the lawyer it is just another case. We must inspect every step they take.

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
You are absolutely right. You are the only one really interested because it is your life. To the lawyer it is just another case. We must inspect every step they take.
If i have a million dollars right now, I will wire it to your account because I love what you just said now. "You are the only one really interested because it is your life. To the lawyer, it is just another case"

To add to what you said, you are just a number to a lawyer. win or lose, they will always have their money!

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi guys to all who were refused and it seems alote these 2 weeks including my friend also was refused today from niagara falls bro... it seems none of u was following up with the lawyer and emails that was sent to immigration during file processing sorry no offence but just my opinion as i was in this situation before... what i recommend that every evidence or every file that lawyer is sending to immigration he should foward that email to u after sending it to immigration for u to check it and c if mistakes or missing evidence were not sent as for h&c we should update always..thats what my lawyer used to do with me based on my request and trust me i fixed alote of things after the information was sent and we had to resend it ... so please guys as an advise go ahead and do the same ...every email sent to immigration by ur lawyer let him/her forwad it to u after its sent ....

Reactions: GrecchiJu

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hi guys,
Quick question for a friend of mine
Can you explain the steps on how to get the request to renew workpermit online?
Where to find it under the account? I remember i had the same issue was able to upload passport copy but not the workpermit form
Thaaanks

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
You guys not the only ppl lost the H&c
I lost my PRRA in 2017 I was devastated I was so depressed I don’t even know what to do no money no job we borrowed money from friends and family
Applied for pay reconsideration PRRA on 2018 I pay for judicial hearing and I also pay for federal court pay for H&c and pay for work permit
Cbsa got $10,000 dollars from us to not detain us put us check in
Medical bill

Guess how much money I been paying since I been in Canada

Now you know how I got all this experience and why am good at Immigration because I’ve been in Immigration since 2017 it’s all experience
I’ve been helping a lot of people not here in this forum even outside of forum
Even though I have have now Stutas I’m still here each one you get positive answers give me Joyce and happiness in each of one of you guys get the negative give me sadness

All I’m saying I’m mother and a woman if I can do it you guys can too
Don’t give up my money come goes but the stutas stays forever
I always listen to you too.. i will continue to fight till i get positive result.

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi guys to all who were refused and it seems alote these 2 weeks including my friend also was refused today from niagara falls bro... it seems none of u was following up with the lawyer and emails that was sent to immigration during file processing sorry no offence but just my opinion as i was in this situation before... what i recommend that every evidence or every file that lawyer is sending to immigration he should foward that email to u after sending it to immigration for u to check it and c if mistakes or missing evidence were not sent as for h&c we should update always..thats what my lawyer used to do with me based on my request and trust me i fixed alote of things after the information was sent and we had to resend it ... so please guys as an advise go ahead and do the same ...every email sent to immigration by ur lawyer let him/her forwad it to u after its sent ....
Can you share a little bit about your friend's case and if you know what he provided in his file to prove hardship ?

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
He got the refusal from Niagara falls !!!?

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Yes he was refused from niagara falls.. 4 kids one canadian and has his own business...6 years in canada...
Seems that he has good establishment But that's not enough because that is not the purpose of these applications unless there are proven difficulties with having a business 5 children and a long time in canada

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Sorry about your friend. I guess this is just a bad week for us. so far i heard 5 refusals including mine

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends ! i have a question.
Are scanned signatures for a dependent outside the country acceptable in H&C applications or not? if not, can we send the forms with original signatures by post to vancouver ? @Ayanna @Emmabel @SweetQueen @kieranangell...do you have any idea ?
My partner has non-accompanying dependents but none of them had to sign. You just declare them as family members in your family forms. I believe when you apply for HC,you only apply for those who are in Canada with you. Then they are part of application and sign. But if these are overseas family, you declare them on your family list and they are not part of the Generic application form,hence they need not sign.

you will have to sponsor overseas dependents after you get PR. Note that they will have to do medicals for you to pass medical eligibility. Get them ready. My spouse did not know this and we wasted weeks on doing his dependents' IDs, which they needed to go to Dr.

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetQueen