+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Just if you applied for asslyum before if not what is/was your status ?
are you from a thid world country, a warzone or a good country like EU.
do you have also a minor child in your application ?
I have never applied for asylum. I’m am for a third world country and I have a minor in my application (not canadian).
Are our cases similar?

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Can email impact file negatively? I thought it’s only call
Nope , calls and emails don’t affect your application.Decisions are based on IRPA, that would be against procedural fairness. Everytime you call the IRCC call centre or email them , they are required to leave a notes on your file and the reason for your call, that’s why that info will always appear on your gmsc notes. It doesn’t affect your application negativeply.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi friends ! IRCC received my file today according to Fedex
That great. They usually dont touch files for couple of weeks after receiving atleast thsts what happened with my file. Sent on
nov 8,2029 they received it 2 days later But on ECAS i didnt see anything until january 20,2021

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
That great. They usually dont touch files for couple of weeks after receiving atleast thsts what happened with my file. Sent on
nov 8,2029 they received it 2 days later But on ECAS i didnt see anything until january 20,2021
yes.
how did you link you application to your account

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Nope , calls and emails don’t affect your application.Decisions are based on IRPA, that would be against procedural fairness. Everytime you call the IRCC call centre or email them , they are required to leave a notes on your file and the reason for your call, that’s why that info will always appear on your gmsc notes. It doesn’t affect your application negativeply.
You are absolutely correct but it caused delay
your application
If you call or email once month or 3 times a year no issues but some guys keep emailing or call every week
Then officer thinking why this person is so much in a hurry let’s check out deeper into her/his background more
When your application is delay it’s a negative impact In my own opinion
It happened with me because of the work permit i used to call the call center every time you know how long take them to give me my work permit usually the process was 3 months but they transferred application to my Edmonton office after 9 months I got my work permit

I learn my lesson in hard way