+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thank you Katayoon for your support,
Your partner's h&c went fast and congratulations for aip.
I was worried a lot for my h&c for processing fast.
Thanks for your courage.
Your
Every case is different and also different office and officer if you send for reconsideration or reapply they answer you between 30 to 60 days
As @tony4454 said patient is the key of success
If your application shows in process it means
Your application been Review and pass it to the officer

Reactions: Lexus2021

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Every case is different and also different office and officer if you send for reconsideration or reapply they answer you between 30 to 60 days
As @tony4454 said patient is the key of success
If your application shows in process it means
Your application been Review and pass it to the officer
Yes Ayanna,
Is through every case is different and also different office and officer,
I'm going to order gcms notes because my application is 3 months since it moved to process,to know more info.

Reactions: Ayanna

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Yes Ayanna,
I'm going to order gcms notes because my application is 3 months since it moved to process,to know more info.
Honestly , im no expert but i guess you should wait and have patience before ordering gcms notes

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yes Ayanna,
You need to wait at less six months to order gcms note because gcms note takes 4 to 8 weeks by that time you have an answer!
But it’s your decision your file

Reactions: Lexus2021

GCL29

Apr 6, 2021
And Finally we got our CoPR today :)

Application submitted H&C March 2019
Start processing September 2020
AIP December 2020
Medical and others document submitted January 15, 2021
Lawyer got email to confirm our address on February 16, 2021
Lawyer got email of CoPR today February 19, 2021

Regarding our application who joined this form recently:

Came to Canada 2018 as visitor from a middle east Country DUBAI, we originally belonged to the country of South Asia
Few months after wife delivered a baby
We applied for work permit in Feb 2019
Work permit for me and visit visa for my wife approved in October 2020 (was expired in mid of 2019)
No establishment in Canada
No letters from church/mosque/work place/no friends/no volunteer work/ just one of my sibling wrote a small letter may be 2 pages
Child had some medical conditions (best interest of child)
Was doing a part time cash job during the time with no status
From work permit/visit until PR today spent around $12k - 14k but I believe its worth it
As I said earlier my application was dealt with 1 of the top 5 best lawyers in Alberta, hourly rate $400 per hour

Never called immigration to check the status
Never requested the web form(status to check file)

Because my lawyer said in the beginning, 1st stage approval may takes 1 year to 18 months
2nd stage always depends upon criminal status/records, and current job with no social assistance stuffs like that

Never file refugee claim

This form help me a lot to wait, I am here since there was around 150 pages on it
I wish every one good luck with there applications, feel free to ask me any questions you may have :)

GCL29

Apr 6, 2021
And Finally we got our CoPR today :)

Application submitted H&C March 2019
Start processing September 2020
AIP December 2020
Medical and others document submitted January 15, 2021
Lawyer got email to confirm our address on February 16, 2021
Lawyer got email of CoPR today February 19, 2021

Regarding our application who joined this form recently:

Came to Canada 2018 as visitor from a middle east Country DUBAI, we originally belonged to the country of South Asia
Few months after wife delivered a baby
We applied for work permit in Feb 2019
Work permit for me and visit visa for my wife approved in October 2020 (was expired in mid of 2019)
No establishment in Canada
No letters from church/mosque/work place/no friends/no volunteer work/ just one of my sibling wrote a small letter may be 2 pages
Child had some medical conditions (best interest of child)
Was doing a part time cash job during the time with no status
From work permit/visit until PR today spent around $12k - 14k but I believe its worth it
As I said earlier my application was dealt with 1 of the top 5 best lawyers in Alberta, hourly rate $400 per hour

Never called immigration to check the status
Never requested the web form(status to check file)

Because my lawyer said in the beginning, 1st stage approval may takes 1 year to 18 months
2nd stage always depends upon criminal status/records, and current job with no social assistance stuffs like that

Never file refugee claim

This form help me a lot to wait, I am here since there was around 150 pages on it
I wish every one good luck with there applications, feel free to ask me any questions you may have :)
Congratulations
May I ask how long was the waiting time for your stage two approval? Thank you.

varunbawa407

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Hi all, this morning i sent email to my VO i said hi officer I confirmed my address on 17 th of may plz let me know if u need any other document, and he reply just now that he submitted file for final review. IDK what that is lol

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi all, this morning i sent email to my VO i said hi officer I confirmed my address on 17 th of may plz let me know if u need any other document, and he reply just now that he submitted file for final review. IDK what that is lol
Final review means copr soon yayaaaaa
Congrats in advance
I hope that email doesn’t
impact negative