+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Congrats to all that got answers. I have a question, if we contact CIC does it slow down our application?
Yes it does It’s slow your process because those agent have to report every time you called him the best way not delay your process it’s a GCMS note or
account):
by using the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool, which is updated daily.
Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes it does It’s slow your process because those agent have to report every time you called him the best way not delay your process it’s a GCMS note or
account):
by using the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool, which is updated daily.
Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:
hey Ayanna, what option do you select when linking paper application to your account? When I select permanent residence, I do not see "HC" in sub-category. All sub-categories are something else (family class, express entry etc.). Thanks!

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
hey Ayanna, what option do you select when linking paper application to your account? When I select permanent residence, I do not see "HC" in sub-category. All sub-categories are something else (family class, express entry etc.). Thanks!
My lawyer is the one who does all the application for me . I never done it before myself . And as long as u select permanent residency, H&C would come under it

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
My lawyer is the one who does all the application for me . I never done it before myself . And as long as u select permanent residency, H&C would come under it
Hi Ayanna, I have tried to link my application to account but no luck. It does not like like you we can link H and C to online account.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ayanna, I have tried to link my application to account but no luck. It does not like like you we can link H and C to online account.
yes same here. HC does not come up.
No HC does not come up as sub-category. There is "protected person and refugee" - but when I select it, it says that the application number does not match that sub-category. No luck for me here. Will keep calling the automated phone line - no choice...

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
They asked for my address confirmation on 17 may no copr still i called in and agent said eligibility security and medical is passed workin on criminality check any idea how long?
Criminality will be ongoing till the day u get ur copr... so anytime u will get copr

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
yes same here. HC does not come up.

No HC does not come up as sub-category. There is "protected person and refugee" - but when I select it, it says that the application number does not match that sub-category. No luck for me here. Will keep calling the automated phone line - no choice...
Did you try with client ID number too