+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Hi everybody!
Recently I found some statistic by office.
It will be helpful for you.

https://meurrensonimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/2A-2020-95301_Release-package.pdf
I was just reading it! What a coincidence!
Hi everybody!
Recently I found some statistic by office.
It will be helpful for you.

https://meurrensonimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/2A-2020-95301_Release-package.pdf
I was just reading it! What a coincidence!

Reactions: Gottesliebe

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
If you see Niagara Falls have more approval rate than other offices
Hello,

It would appear to me that it's because they're working exclusively on stage 2 (post AIP) decisions, so a little different than the process of approving the waiver (stage 1 of H&C decision-making).

You'll want to note that these are decisions in persons, so 1 case file with 4 people is counted as 4 decisions.

At any rate these are a great find

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello,

It would appear to me that it's because they're working exclusively on stage 2 (post AIP) decisions, so a little different than the process of approving the waiver (stage 1 of H&C decision-making).

You'll want to note that these are decisions in persons, so 1 case file with 4 people is counted as 4 decisions.

But for some cases the files was sent to niagara falls when the applicants had not received the aip but they received it after.

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello,

you are right but there are a lot of single guys too one application count is a one person and there is a people who are six too But still the percentage is higher approval then refusal

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I am wondering how to read these data analysis
Just pay attention to which office your case is and that’s how you compare the percentage of your approval or refusal
For example you sent your application to Vancouver
Vancouver transfer to Montreal office Montreal transferred back to Niagara Falls or Vancouver it means the officer look at your file he agrees with factors that you have ground for H&c this is how you know your approval rates are higher than refusal

Omerkhan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Need a help for my friend please. He recently got his AIP and they are asking for his valid passport copy the thing is he was a refugee claimant and his passport is with the border agency and its expired!!!! He has less than 30 days to submit it please any help/solution on what to do will be appreciated

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Need a help for my friend please. He recently got his AIP and they are asking for his valid passport copy the thing is he was a refugee claimant and his passport is with the border agency and its expired!!!! He has less than 30 days to submit it please any help/solution on what to do will be appreciated
All he has to do write a explanation letter tell Immigration his passport hold by CBSA when they get the letter he will get exempt after that he is good to go
we all did that

Last edited: