+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am able to pay all my bills and medicine for my father. I earn enough to pay for 4 people but the government has set a standard of 65000 +30% for 4 people. I don't earn that much, but enough for ourselves as I had my education in Canada. Many grandchildren live here with their parents and have cousins and other family members to connect with. I am an only child and single parent. In our case it's just 3 of us to raise the little one. Since I am the only one to take care of my parents and all we have is each other as a family ( rather than a having partner or a father to my child- which would be considered normal) I have raised her by my self for 1st 3 years and right now it's 24x7 love she is getting from her grandparents. I always choose the right means to do anything. I had finished my education and got my permanent residence with all the hardwork. If I could apply through any other means, I would have never applied through H and C.
LICO for 4 people is not 65K plus 30%. Amounts include the 30%. Your previous statements from February mention 70k in hospital debt which was I was referencing to.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Processing time is in 26 months... I am in 23, at 26 Can I ask them what happen with my file?

yes you can send a webform they will answer you 30 or 45 days
this is will be there answers after long time waiting

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing timesare affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
this is will be there answers after long time waiting

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing timesare affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:
Haha yes I think so, but they will have my complain lol

• Haha
Reactions: Naz786 and Ayanna

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Guys,
I would like to share a thought and have your opinion. I was thinking that this whole covid novel would be a good thing for us, H&C applicants once Canada is more than never looking for immigrants. But this new immigration program starting today is opening the door for a lot of people working in Canada that are not PR yet. Do you think this could make our path more difficult? Please share with me your thoughts. I’m anxious about it.
thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Guys,
I would like to share a thought and have your opinion. I was thinking that this whole covid novel would be a good thing for us, H&C applicants once Canada is more than never looking for immigrants. But this new immigration program starting today is opening the door for a lot of people working in Canada that are not PR yet. Do you think this could make our path more difficult? Please share with me your thoughts. I’m anxious about it.
thanks!
H&C will be processed based on the normal parameters and will not be influenced by covid

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But if they are in need of more residents, it is not more likely that they would approve more applications than normal?
No the desire to process more inland PRs via economic immigration programs will not influence H&C approvals.. H&C applications are considered based on very specific categories. You can’t be more flexible on acceptance rates for H&C for a certain period of time. It is important that the H&C program remain consistent. Many of the applicants for H&C are also not part of the desired population for economic immigration which is another reason why you couldn’t just increase H&C applications to make up for economic immigration delays due to travel restrictions. Canada wants to accept certain types of applicants which is why Canada has created a one time only program that targets certain groups like health workers.

Reactions: GrecchiJu

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
No the desire to process more inland PRs via economic immigration programs will not influence H&C approvals.. H&C applications are considered based on very specific categories. You can’t be more flexible on acceptance rates for H&C for a certain period of time. It is important that the H&C program remain consistent. Many of the applicants for H&C are also not part of the desired population for economic immigration which is another reason why you couldn’t just increase H&C applications to make up for economic immigration delays due to travel restrictions. Canada wants to accept certain types of applicants which is why Canada has created a one time only program that targets certain groups like health workers.
I get it now. Thank you so much for your explanation!!