+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Immigration have a up-and-down there are people who get a good news but they’re not in this forum The important things you were applications still in process just be patient you will get a positive answer

90% of application with a positive answer are from Niagara Falls because of lock down it’s Slow down

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Immigration have a up-and-down there are people who get a good news but they’re not in this forum The important things you were applications still in process just be patient you will get a positive answer

90% of application with a positive answer are from Niagara Falls because of lock down it’s Slow down
How do we know where our application is been processed?

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020

My lawyer sent everything to Vancouver, Do they process in another office or they keep it in Vancouver? I’m a little bit lost.
thank you ;)

Reactions: Ramone1 and Akitai

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
My lawyer sent everything to Vancouver, Do they process in another office or they keep it in Vancouver? I’m a little bit lost.
thank you ;)
Vancouver is the main office
Usually one of the officer go through all your documents in Vancouver then if he thinks you have a better chance to PR they will transfer to Niagara Falls this is how you get your Aip then Pr

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Usually one of the officer go through all your documents in Vancouver then if he thinks you have a better chance to PR they will transfer to Niagara Falls this is how you get your Aip then Pr
Ok, i understand now, when ever the officer in Vancouver determine the eligibility then the file will be transferred to Niagara

Reactions: Jaxico

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Mine says primary Montreal secondary Vancouver. Updated 4.11.20. Still waiting and praying.

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Same question than @Akitai , when they determine to transfer it?
thanks ;)

Reactions: Ayanna