Quick questions guys,
which address you guys send H& C application like in guideline it says"
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Vancouver
#300 – 800 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC
V6Z 0B6

but in the Document checklist it says
#600-605 Robson Street Vancouver,BC

I am getting confused about which address do I need to send the application.

Thanks
#600-605 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC

Razjam350

Apr 20, 2021
Hi @Ayanna what is this on my Gcms note. Created by AM5823
Updated by AM5823

the same Id number also sent my WP application to SIO for decision.

Please tell my what is this number?

Razjam350

Apr 20, 2021
Thank You yes I remember Ayanna told me that yes it processed in Niagara they request police clearance medical and proof of employment i am arranging documents i am just confused bcoz I want to apply pr from Ontario using one of my relative addresses I don't know it is right or not
Hi I don't have a work permit will I get a AIP? Or they will issue me a work permit? Then AIP? On my Gcms note it show that officer is working on my work permit.

Reactions: Akash2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I don't have a work permit will I get a AIP? Or they will issue me a work permit? Then AIP? On my Gcms note it show that officer is working on my work permit.
You will likely only get a WP if you get AIP. What are your grounds for H&C? Did you arrive in Canada as a visitor and apply for H&C or do you have a history of studying or working in Canada?

Razjam350

Apr 20, 2021
You will likely only get a WP if you get AIP. What are your grounds for H&C? Did you arrive in Canada as a visitor and apply for H&C or do you have a history of studying or working in Canada?
I come here on visiter, if I get a AIP how can I submit employment letter I don't have a work? I have sent emails to Cbsa of my interest going back does cbsa will tell my application officer?

Razjam350

Apr 20, 2021
If I get a work permit after AIP why does it show on my Gcms note that my work permit application sent to à officer for à décision ?

Reactions: wello711