+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Canadagee

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
apply on paper takes little more time but the difference between online and paper are few weeks not that much it’s same process
Our lawyer applied in March 2020, we didn’t hear anything from IRCC like “we received your application” or “processing your application”
Does it takes more than a year till IRCC receives the application?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Our lawyer applied in March 2020, we didn’t hear anything from IRCC like “we received your application” or “processing your application”
Does it takes more than a year till IRCC receives the application?
if you haven’t received Aor yet or haven’t hear you need to call the call center check if your application in process
Maybe your app lost in pandemic started last year
If I were in your shoes I will go talk to my lawyer tell her if he can inquire about your H&c
how come I haven’t received Aor

you check your application ecas by your Client ID number

Samuel1122

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I check application with my App Number and it’s says. App Recieved on 15 March through my client ID, I tried to check online today and it’s not showing me anything. Did anyone know what’s wrong

Reactions: Fayamufi

Canadagee

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
if you haven’t received Aor yet or haven’t hear you need to call the call center check if your application in process
Maybe your app lost in pandemic started last year
If I were in your shoes I will go talk to my lawyer tell her if he can inquire about your H&c
how come I haven’t received Aor

you check your application ecas by your Client ID number
How can I reach them? I just called IRCC but there’s so many options and I got lost

Reactions: Ayanna

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
U need to submit birth certificate.if not they will return ur application. F police clearance, u don't need to submit it when applying. They will ask f it when they need it
Thanks for the information, I am attached an affidavit for my mother's birth certificate having the stamp of Canadian Notary and PCC I will submit on a later date since it will take 1 month for getting that.

Thank

Reactions: Ayanna and Fayamufi

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Guys asking for a friend.

she has Visitor visa and it will expire on September this year, can she restore to get a new Visa inside Canada ? The expiration of her Visa itself is this year, but she dont know if she can get a nee visa inside Canada. Thank you for your reply guys.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Guys asking for a friend.

she has Visitor visa and it will expire on September this year, can she restore to get a new Visa inside Canada ? The expiration of her Visa itself is this year, but she dont know if she can get a nee visa inside Canada. Thank you for your reply guys.
Extending her visitors record shouldn’t be an issue now days because of the pandemic they do it so easily and also faster
She can get a visa inside In Canada without no problem but it’s also depends an officer sometimes
immigrants trust
visitor are here better than somebody’s flying from overseas to come here
Specially the cases COVID-19 are spiking

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
My dear Ayanna her visitor visa will expire on September, does she need to go home and apply for visitor visa again ? Because their is expiration date on her visa counterfoil.

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Quick questions guys,
which address you guys send H& C application like in guideline it says"
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Vancouver
#300 – 800 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC
V6Z 0B6

but in the Document checklist it says
#600-605 Robson Street Vancouver,BC

I am getting confused about which address do I need to send the application.

Thanks