+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi There,

I need to apply H& C for my mother(on a medical ground basis) but I don't have a PCC and Birth certificate right now.
Can I submit both of them later, right now It will take 2 months for getting these so I am wondering can I submit an application now and submit these later?
I need to submit asap.
Or I cant submit without these documents.
Thanks

BrazaRec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Finally, I received my Corp today.

We received your application on 7 Feb 2020
We started processing 18 Nov 2020
Approved letter 1feb 2021
Medical 8 Feb 2021
All document submitted on 22 Feb 2021
Corp 23 April 2021

Thank you

My lawyer
Ravi Jain
Green and Spiegel LLP
ravij@gands.com
Congrats!! :)

Did they ask you about your photos for PR card before you got copr? Thanks :)

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi Akash would you mind me asking, where country you from?
Thank you
Application received June2020
In process jan 2021
Aip April 2021
Based on best interest of child and hardship
HI Akash,
Quick question when you submit your application did you submit PCC and birth certificate same time,
I need to apply for my mom on medical groud bais, Please let me know otherwise I need to wait for 2 months to get these documents.
Thanks

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi There,

I need to apply H& C for my mother(on a medical ground basis) but I don't have a PCC and Birth certificate right now.
Can I submit both of them later, right now It will take 2 months for getting these so I am wondering can I submit an application now and submit these later?
I need to submit asap.
Or I cant submit without these documents.
Thanks
yes you can submit it later no issues and can updates your H&c every 3 months and make sure put a note in that your file that your waiting for pcc and birth certificate

good luck

Last edited:

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
yes you can submit it later no issues and can updates your H&c every 3 months and make put a note in that your file that your waiting for pcc and birth certificate

good luck
For sure,
Thanks for clarifying me, I will add a note while submission the file and wondering at a later date when I got PCC and birth certificate then I can submit by mail again or I need to submit by webform.

Thanks

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
HI Akash,
Quick question when you submit your application did you submit PCC and birth certificate same time,
I need to apply for my mom on medical groud bais, Please let me know otherwise I need to wait for 2 months to get these documents.
Thanks
Yes I submitted but you can apply for h&c and you can update later i think there will be no problem

Reactions: abhishek!989

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
HI Akash,
Thanks
U need to submit birth certificate.if not they will return ur application. F police clearance, u don't need to submit it when applying. They will ask f it when they need it