+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi @Ayanna I would like to go back to UK because I have British resident card but my passport is with CBSA how can request my passport back? And will my case will be cancel if I want to go back? I heard they will not let me go back because I overstayed my visa?
Hi @Razjam350
You have to call or go to Cbsa office ask for voluntary departure which is right call You have to buy a ticket and tell them when you’re leaving they will hand it to you passport then you leave the country
No your case still will be in process but the chances are slim
Which you are from Permanent resident of UK still your chances are slim
If you leave on voluntary departure you will come back after one year
You will be banned for one year

Last edited:

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello, please do you get medical instructions sent to you through your lawyer? Also is it sent through mail or email? Thank you.

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
@Ayanna, thank you so much for your response and helping us with right info on this platform. Its my lawyer's email that is on file. I checked the ecas and stated we sent you a medical instructions on 24th April 2021.
Mine is same they send me medical instruction 22 April my laywer forward me that

Razjam350

Apr 20, 2021
Hi @Razjam350
You have to call or go to Cbsa office ask for voluntary departure which is right call You have to buy a ticket and tell them when you’re leaving they will hand it to you passport then you leave the country
No your case still will be in process but the chances are slim
Which you are from Permanent resident of UK still your chances are slim
If you leave on voluntary departure you will come back after one year
You will be banned for one year
Someone told me Cbsa will not let me go for 9 months they will do security check and then also I want to go very soon. I will book my ticket?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Someone told me Cbsa will not let me go for 9 months they will do security check and then also I want to go very soon. I will book my ticket?
Whoever give you information give you wrong information you gotta call to CBsa first or talk to the same officer who holds your password
For CBSA doing security check is 24 hours
CBSA job to really get rid of people from Canada nothing more
Good luck my friend