+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Pls, can anyone suggest what to do, my application has been in process for 5months now..And i wanna ask if its normal? Am really worried.
Very normal. Some are processed more quickly (still rare) but those tend to be the very simple and clear approvals/refusals.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna or someone else how has been long time here.
how long is the shortest or fastest time that you’ve seen someone in process who has got AIP? 1 month? 2 month? More?
Thank you ;)
I saw three people one of them or 31 days the other one is 45 days the last one is two months for Aip

seen a lot of members got refusal 30, 45, 60, days
One thing I know for sure the longer your file in process the better outcome if they want to refuse your application Doesn’t take them that much long

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
I saw three people one of them or 31 days the other one is 45 days the last one is two months for Aip

One thing I know for sure the longer your file in process the better outcome if they want to refuse your application Doesn’t take them that much long
That’s an incredible answer! It’s very nice to hear this from someone who has been that long here.
I bet that you have more real information than most of the Immigration lawyers lol ;)
Hopefully you get yours very soon!!! You REALLY deserve it! All of us are praying for you & your family.

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019

Ayanna mine is 90 days now from in process what do you think ? I am very confused

Reactions: Ayanna and Fayamufi

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Update
1 @Akash2019
2 @Jaxico
3 @Omerkhan
4 @tony4454
5 @Latin40
6 @Fayamufi
7 @Mhy0811
8 @Teddy2020 (decision made )
9 @Akitai
10 @Ramone1
11 @RaiSaab108
12 @prenz_24
Here go guys I pray all you guys get positive answers soon
Someone will get answer this week idk who but all I’m saying good luck
Good morning Ayanna, please where do I login to find status of H&C? I have been following this thread and I see you have lots of experience. My brother applied last year July and he has not heard anything since then.
Kindly guide how he can longing to know the status.

Reactions: Ayanna

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

There is still a chance you can get refused after a year. Only recently have they really started processing applications pretty quickly especially if it is a clear approval or refusal. Within 6 months many people are hearing. Previously cases weren't even looked at for a year.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good morning Ayanna, please where do I login to find status of H&C? I have been following this thread and I see you have lots of experience. My brother applied last year July and he has not heard anything since then.
Kindly guide how he can longing to know the status.
Only status change you have will be a move to processing before getting an answer about AIP.