Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hello,
Application recieved March 2020
In processing December 2020
PRRA submitted March 2021
Denied H&C April 2021
Best interest of Children and Establishment and Hardship
Hi ! May i Know if your attorney sent à good explantory letter or not??? And how many pages? CAN i know also when did you came to the country and if you have family in Canada ? Did you sent pictures or support letters?

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hi ! May i Know if your attorney sent à good explantory letter or not??? And how many pages? CAN i know also when did you came to the country and if you have family in Canada ? Did you sent pictures or support letters?
I came in to the country 2018. Refugee claimant failed. Had to use a new Lawyer for my PRRA, when I reviewed what the old lawyer did he did not do a good job on Hardship and following cases here. I was in the process of changing to the new Lawyer for my H&C hence the decision. I have a child here and 2 foreign. Pictures was sent of my child in skool.

• Sad
Reactions: Akash2019

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
I came in to the country 2018. Refugee claimant failed. Had to use a new Lawyer for my PRRA, when I reviewed what the old lawyer did he did not do a good job on Hardship and following cases here. I was in the process of changing to the new Lawyer for my H&C hence the decision. I have a child here and 2 foreign. Pictures was sent of my child in skool.
You can send for reconsideration and also appeal in federal and most important find a good lawyer asap may I know what are doing for living?

Reactions: Fayamufi