+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yes as you said ayanna lockdown make more faster processing but why some cases are delaying its negative or positive whats your opinion ayanna
The cases are being approved or denied based on evidence . Argument of the factors. Also depends on the officer presenting it case to the minister . The minister is the one who gives exemption . Whether to approve or rejects the case perpending to the evidence. Some cases are delaying due to the officers quota fulfillment like how many case to look into according to their deadline not ours.

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
The cases are being approved or denied based on evidence . Argument of the factors. Also depends on the officer presenting it case to the minister . The minister is the one who gives exemption . Whether to approve or rejects the case perpending to the evidence. Some cases are delaying due to the officers quota fulfillment like how many case to look into according to their deadline not ours.
Thanks thats meaningful information

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Good day,

I would like to ask how to apply the open work permit online if my visitor status is still processing and it has a question about when will you status in canada expire. I got my AIP and planning to apply for open work permit but im lost with this question.

Thanks alot guys
Congratulations on your Aip

Reactions: SweetQueen

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hello my wonderful friends, i want to give all the Glory to God Almighty, too Faithful to fail. Promise keeper God for our AIP today.
My lawyer forwarded our AIP email today.
It can only be God
My husband, and 2 young teenagers.
No Canadian born
No family in Canada. 4 letters total, from our employers, landlord and a friend.
I am sooooo happy and relieved.
I pray that @Ayanna and every member of this forum waiting will receive theirs soon.
Like I said in the past “it will end in PRAISE “
Congratulations on your Aip

Reactions: SweetQueen