+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
yeees finally .
I met several lawyers but I wasn't able to hire someone because I didn't really trust them but I finally found a good one.
@SweetQueen thanks a lot for your help.
Thanks to God for linking us to her.
God and a good lawyer are key determinant factors of a h & c.
She is very knowledgeable in this field, and her charges are very reasonable. She is also very kind.
God is using her to help me and same God will also use her to help you. Again, have faith.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
In Sha Allah Sweetqueen plz remember us in your prayer
In Sha Allah Sweetqueen plz remember us in your prayer
I do always. I just surrender it all to God as that is how I fight my battles.
This forum is made up of strong personalities. Going through H&C is not easy we find strength in each other’s kind words and boost of morale.
Some people work tirelessly to find answers to people’s questions with so much commitment.
My prayer is that God should visit everyone of us with positive result. We all deserve it. Best of luck to all who are still waiting for AIP and for us moving to stage 2, we pray for expedited processing in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen

kieranangell

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Good day,

I would like to ask how to apply the open work permit online if my visitor status is still processing and it has a question about when will you status in canada expire. I got my AIP and planning to apply for open work permit but im lost with this question.

Thanks alot guys

Reactions: Fayamufi

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
I do always. I just surrender it all to God as that is how I fight my battles.
This forum is made up of strong personalities. Going through H&C is not easy we find strength in each other’s kind words and boost of morale.
Some people work tirelessly to find answers to people’s questions with so much commitment.
My prayer is that God should visit everyone of us with positive result. We all deserve it. Best of luck to all who are still waiting for AIP and for us moving to stage 2, we pray for expedited processing in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen
SweetQueen what documents they request to you for stage2 can you plz share some detail

Reactions: SweetQueen

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
SweetQueen what documents they request to you for stage2 can you plz share some detail
Recent letter of employment, a recent paystub. You must provide evidence that you are not in receipt of welfare benefits or social assistance.
Copy of passport. Relationship documents eg, marriage certificates, proof of payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Police certificates.
Other documents like children birth certificates .... but we already sent most.
Medical will be sent

kieranangell

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Recent letter of employment, a recent paystub. You must provide evidence that you are not in receipt of welfare benefits or social assistance.
Copy of passport. Relationship documents eg, marriage certificates, proof of payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Police certificates.
Medical will be sent
Hi ,

Did you apply for open work permit? Thank you. Can I call you ,I'll pm you if it's ok

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi ,

Did you apply for open work permit? Thank you. Can I call you ,I'll pm you if it's ok
Good day,

I would like to ask how to apply the open work permit online if my visitor status is still processing and it has a question about when will you status in canada expire. I got my AIP and planning to apply for open work permit but im lost with this question.

Thanks alot guys
Maybe i can help you, i think you can select others in the section ( what is your status ) and after that you will be able to explain your situation, since you have AIP you have a legal status in the country and your extension application is not important anymore. don't worry about these questions. do your best and you must know that they can have all you informations in system.

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Police certificates.
Medical will be sent
How much the right of permanent residency fee? Sorry for asking to kuch questions you can understand my anxiety