+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
last update was last week H&c officer asked me for my T4 3 last bank statement and address confirmation.
my lawyer said I should be hearing positive news between one or two months

but on my experience I should have my copr by this weeks or next week
Bravo sis...sooooon

Reactions: Ayanna

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Guys,

I have a question for you! My friend has got copr and he already sent all requested docs including a medical test and pcc and sechdule A for his wife and kids! He already sent the photo for the pr card. He is waiting for his card to arrive. The question is: does he need to sponor them or that is it? Please answer now!

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Guys,

I have a question for you! My friend has got copr and he already sent all requested docs including a medical test and pcc and sechdule A for his wife and kids! He already sent the photo for the pr card. He is waiting for his card to arrive. The question is: does he need to sponor them or that is it? Please answer now!
Hi there
Can you be a little bit Pacific about your question ? Or more information so we can answer your questions?

Reactions: Lexus2021

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
He applied for h&c and got approved. He was asked to submit medical tests for all family memebers, pcc for his wife, and other documents. His family live abroad. Two months ago, he received COPR and then he was asked to send a photo for his pr card and he did. He is now waiting for his pr card to come in. The question is: Are there any steps after that to get his family here? Does he need to sponor them by sending a separate application? Or they will process his family application automatically?

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
He applied for h&c and got approved. He was asked to submit medical tests for all family memebers, pcc for his wife, and other documents. His family live abroad. Two months ago, he received COPR and then he was asked to send a photo for his pr card and he did. He is now waiting for his pr card to come in. The question is: Are there any steps after that to get his family here? Does he need to sponor them by sending a separate application? Or they will process his family application automatically?
If your friend family is with him in Canada then yes they automatically would get their PR, but if their not here in Canada with your friend he would've to sponsor them. I have to do the same thing as well only my husband was approved with me because he was here in Canada with me, I have to sponsor my kids back home.