+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi everyone,
Group is very quiet lately....

Any 2020 applications in process or AIP in the group? We could share our timelines, please.

I sent application on Nov 10th
AOR Nov 19th
Nothing else yet!

Thank you ;)
Hey bud,
Application sent nov 8,2020 and received on jan 11,2021

AOR on march 11,2011
Biometrics request 17march
Earliest date i got for biometrics is next week.

Reactions: Jaxico

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
The group has not been reporting updates. Someone mentioned that the officers are working on the Health workers applications. Looks like same offers are handling H&C and that. But I believe we will have plenty of good news soon.
I am also 2020 applications in April. In process January 2021.
let’s all have faith.
Nice! That means that we may get inn process in around 9 months.

Thank you! ;)

Reactions: SweetQueen

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
Hey guys My mother pass away last night
I can’t answer your private message for few days
Because my mind doesn’t work I’m very sad
Please keep her in your prayers
Sorry for the later response. I have been away from the forum for days. I have been extremely busy working with my lawyer in preparing my new h & c application and TRP/WP...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mum. May her soul rest in perfect peace.

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
How is everybody doing? I miss yall. . Sorry guys,I have been extremely busy working with my new lawyer in preparing my new application. It has been stressful and busy for me lately

I have a few questions about TRP/WP. I don't know much about it. However, my lawyer recommended both TRP/WP and new H&C application.

1) Do one need to have status to be eligible to apply for TRP/WP within Canada?

2) What if one has not have a status for years, can one still apply?

3) What is/are the MAIN requirements for TRP/WP?

4) Do I need to have a job or employment letter to be eligible for TRP/WP? ( does it help approval of application ) ?

5) What kind of document(s) is/are needed for the TRP/WP application?

6) How long does it take for IRCC to process TRP/WP?

7) What is the MAIN thing you think immigration officers look for in TRP/WP to get it appoveed? ( By that, I mean, what do you think is the MAJOR thing is important for this kind of application that is guaranteed to lead to approval )?

A detailed response to my questions is highly appracited. Thank you.

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Hey guys My mother pass away last night
I can’t answer your private message for few days
Because my mind doesn’t work I’m very sad
Please keep her in your prayers
Very sorry for your lost @Ayanna! I am not good at finding the right words when it comes to these situations. Stay strong as you are. My condolences.

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Sorry for the later response. I have been away from the forum for days. I have been extremely busy working with my lawyer in preparing my new h & c application and TRP/WP...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mum. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
thank you
your flight for your future don’t give up
You belong to Canada
I hope everything works out for you

Stanlex19

Jul 9, 2020
Ayanna I am planning to order gcms notes next month bcoz its 3 months completed that day my application went into in process what do you suggest its better to order or wait ?
It's better you wait give more time or do as if you forgot it and it will come, once you order GCMS note the offer will transfer your file and this will backtrack your process for few months, secondly what I learnt was that.. most applications that have long delays in processing are applicant who have 2 or more country travel history.. the background check starts from the moment your biometric is received. Then they want to find out your status in other countries you have been to, most countries who does not have agreement with Canada won't respond to this search, so what the offer does is they will advice you to obtain the information by your self including the medical, I believe this process is what we know as state 2.

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
It's better you wait give more time or do as if you forgot it and it will come, once you order GCMS note the offer will transfer your file and this will backtrack your process for few months, secondly what I learnt was that.. most applications that have long delays in processing are applicant who have 2 or more country travel history.. the background check starts from the moment your biometric is received. Then they want to find out your status in other countries you have been to, most countries who does not have agreement with Canada won't respond to this search, so what the offer does is they will advice you to obtain the information by your self including the medical, I believe this process is what we know as state 2.
Yeah you are right but what else I can do to know about application that where is processing?

Reactions: Ramone1

Kenirotlory

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Tbh, no but if you want to you can. They're going to tell you it is processing and you have to wait. I submitted mines in November and received it in February
Thank you for your response.
Quick update - I called today when I read that the pathway programme is not supposed to be a long process and was told a decision had been made on CQS file and approval granted so it will be mailed to my lawyer. Thanks MelJohn