+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ese 2014

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to everyone , I sent am email to the office in charge of my stage 2 asking if she got the document she requested for and she replied my saying as of today your application is on process I don't know if is good or not

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to everyone , I sent am email to the office in charge of my stage 2 asking if she got the document she requested for and she replied my saying as of today your application is on process I don't know if is good or not
Why would it be bad? Your application is just in process

Reactions: Nordia davis

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hi people,
I have some questions, let’s see if someone with more experience can help me, please.
1- when you start in process, do immigration confirm you? Or you need to keep checking it in the system?
2- after you are in process, when they ask about medical exam? Or you need AIP first?
a little bit lost about steps LOL
My timeline: I sent it on Nov 10th & AOR on Nov 19th 2020. Nothing else later.
Thank you ;)

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi people,
I have some questions, let’s see if someone with more experience can help me, please.
1- when you start in process, do immigration confirm you? Or you need to keep checking it in the system?
2- after you are in process, when they ask about medical exam? Or you need AIP first?
Thank you ;)
Hi Jaxico
1 you check your application in this links
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en it’s in process
The officers don’t let you know about process I think your application already in process
2 It’s depend an officer some officers request medical before Aip some after Aip
As we talk about it before every case is different and also every officer is Different way doing their jobs

Last edited:

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi people,
Thank you ;)
Wow your AOR was fast. I sent on nov 8,2020 and AOR received March 11

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
it’s good it mean she Receive all your documents and she working on your application soon you’ll get your Copr

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hi Jaxico
1 you check your application in this links
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en it’s in process
The officers don’t let you know about process I think your application already in process
2 It’s depend an officer some officers request medical before Aip some after Aip
As we talk about it before every case is different and also every officer is Different way doing their jobs
Thanks Ayanna!!! I haven’t got in process yet, hopefully soon! ;)

so when they ask about medical, they give you some timeline to give them? I’m not sure how fast this is going while you book, you do & you send them.

thanks ;)

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Thanks Ayanna!!! I haven’t got in process yet, hopefully soon! ;)

so when they ask about medical, they give you some timeline to give them? I’m not sure how fast this is going while you book, you do & you send them.

thanks ;)
Hi Jaxico we both are the same timeline, sent Nov 12 Aor Nov 22, done with my biometrics Dec 07, if you dont mind me asking what are your grounds to your H and C application, sorry if this was asked already.

Reactions: Jaxico