+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Failed refugee claiment ..and now I got aip and still waiting for copr
only reason I’m thinking why your copr is delayed because of calling a lot to call center
Just experienced i learned hard way
I would never call the call center in my life time again

since I stop calling those idiots Everything work perfectly for me now and I’m happy too

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
only reason I’m thinking why your copr is delayed because of calling a lot to call center

since I stop calling those idiots Everything work perfectly for me now and I’m happy too
Failed refugee claiment ..and now I got aip and still waiting for copr
Don't call them !!!!!!

according to many lawyers when you call these pessimistic officers in call center who don't know anything they take notes about your case and they will cause you many problems like the very long waiting times. don't call them anymore

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
I actually can't move right now bcoz of some financial and kids schooling issues I am planning to move on June or July but confused about H&C
You can wait. The difference between CSQ approval and COPR is not long.
But if you're not interested to live in Quebec and you have circumstances then.... It's ok maybe soon the image will be clear for you to decide

Reactions: Akash2019

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Oh you found the forms for CSQ H&C online well hopefully it doesn't take long
Oh my god we had to wait to receive it ,but I remember my lawyer said they will send it when ready so I'm wondering how they asked Kemmie to look for it online?!!! There is something not correct here.
Kemmie...make sure you're doing the right thing before submitting CSQ application by yourself without receiving it from MIFI

Reactions: Kemmie11

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020

Yea am not calling them again ... am waiting whenever it comes thats fine... but u know sometumes they send things to ur lawyer and he doest pay attention thats why i used to call alote to make sure no requests are sent and the the lawyer forget them...thats the point of calling ... besides i knew a guy who calls every week one time and he got his copr and aip like very fast o dunnu whats the difference...

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yea am not calling them again ... am waiting whenever it comes thats fine... but u know sometumes they send things to ur lawyer and he doest pay attention thats why i used to call alote to make sure no requests are sent and the the lawyer forget them...thats the point of calling ... besides i knew a guy who calls every week one time and he got his copr and aip like very fast o dunnu whats the difference...
I feel you brother !! You are not the only one who has a problem with lawyer we are all in the same situation . My lawyer told me that there’s is no deadline . But the next day the lawyer emailed me saying we have given weeks to finish and send the documents To the officer . Sometime it’s preferable to push your lawyer to do the work u been paying them for .

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
We all panicked, got sleepless nights maybe and of course the stress level was to the maximum, but thank god many of us are ok now and soon you and the rest of us will be ok too.
Good luck

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Oh my god we had to wait to receive it ,but I remember my lawyer said they will send it when ready so I'm wondering how they asked Kemmie to look for it online?!!! There is something not correct here.
Kemmie...make sure you're doing the right thing before submitting CSQ application by yourself without receiving it from MIFI

Yes I was wondering the same thing but could be things have changed because of covid. I sent you a private message