+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Yep you have to get a CSQ before CoPR in Quebec. They will let MIFI know you want to reside in Quebec and they will send you the forms and it will go from there
I call QC immigration they tell me to go online fill the form sent it with the approval letter and the order document

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
you don’t need Aip to get CCB!
do you have a work permit are you working?
Ayanna I am not considered temporary resident i am a failed refugee claimant i called once they told me you are not eligible until you get approval, ayanna I know you don't have aip yet but you are on 2nd stage are you getting the ccb ? And may I know your current status ?

Reactions: Ayanna

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
hi Meljohn and ayanna if some have aip and he don't want csq even he is in qubec he can apply PR on ontario address? Its just a question bcoz my plan is that if i got approved I am gonna move to Ontario or its better to wait and take csq ?
Personally, I would wait after AIP because at least you can use the AIP to apply for certain things

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
As long you paid 2 years your
Ayanna I am not considered temporary resident i am a failed refugee claimant i called once they told me you are not eligible until you get approval, ayanna I know you don't have aip yet but you are on 2nd stage are you getting the ccb ? And may I know your current status ?
Im PRRA applicant and also H&c
You maybe right my husband has Temporary status maybe this why we got approved

Yeah you’re right if you have failed refugee or PRRA you’re not qualify

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi akash .. u can apply for ccb with ur h&c AOR as that application makes u temperory resident .. thats what i did in my case i submitted that i applied for h&c which shows my file number and i got ccb ... ayanna he can get ccb with h&c application is movang even before aip o did that and got ccb long time ago after AOR by 2 month i started getting ccb...

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi akash .. u can apply for ccb with ur h&c AOR as that application makes u temperory resident .. thats what i did in my case i submitted that i applied for h&c which shows my file number and i got ccb ... ayanna he can get ccb with h&c application is movang even before aip o did that and got ccb long time ago after AOR by 2 month i started getting ccb...
I got my CCB base on my gcms note I highlight the exemption part and stage 2nd and got approved for CCB

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Woow that's great I never know what your status before H&C and now ?