+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

newcomer7

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
In that case, pretty safe to assume she is out of status in Canada at this point. Her study permit would have been automatically canceled once she stopped attending school. I wouldn't try to renew anything since this will draw attention to this fact.
Hi Scylla, and all

In case this visa student we mentioned here is applying for her HC. The application set asks for her Police Certificate. How can she obtain one? Her family said she came to Canada as a visa student without Police Certificate? Is any visa student should come with his/ her Police Certificate? Please help.

Thank you in advance.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
you didn’t receive AoR?
I am not a refugee i sponsored my husband inland back in 2016 once in a while I read go back in and read the post

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
Hi guys,

I will like to ask for your opinion.

Let assume one has no status and your first h&c application was refused. You decide to hire a lawyer for a new h&c application, would you recommend that your lawyer put in a TRP application and H& C application at the same?... why?

OR

Is only H&C application is more than enough ? Why ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Scylla, and all

In case this visa student we mentioned here is applying for her HC. The application set asks for her Police Certificate. How can she obtain one? Her family said she came to Canada as a visa student without Police Certificate? Is any visa student should come with his/ her Police Certificate? Please help.

Thank you in advance.
Follow the instructions here to obtain a PCC:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

Reactions: newcomer7

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys,

I will like to ask for your opinion.

Let assume one has no status and your first h&c application was refused. You decide to hire a lawyer for a new h&c application, would you recommend that your lawyer put in a TRP application and H& C application at the same?... why?

OR

Is only H&C application is more than enough ? Why ?
Given there's already one failed H&C application, IMO there is zero chance a TRP is going to be approved. You can apply, but you'll most likely end up with a refusal and you won't get the fees back of course. IMO it makes sense to apply for H&C only.

• Wow
Reactions: wello711

Nordia davis

Mar 8, 2021
Why did you Delay your medical
It’s fine no worries as long you don’t have medical inadmissible issues
My lawyer said he lost my number, I just randomly went to check my application status and saw that they sent out the request and then I contacted my lawyer and he said oh I received it but couldn’t find your number... so now I check my application everyday

• Angry
Reactions: AnonyKaty

Nordia davis

Mar 8, 2021
I called the ircc automated system today and they said they are checking my eligibility and they don’t require finger prints or any other document at this time and they are currently processing my background check . But still I haven’t receive AIP is that weird ?

Reactions: Fayamufi

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
My lawyer said he lost my number, I just randomly went to check my application status and saw that they sent out the request and then I contacted my lawyer and he said oh I received it but couldn’t find your number... so now I check my application everyday
All these lawyers are Piece of crap immigration requested some information 0n February 22 I had the same problems with my lawyer he supposed to be send my husband updated file and our address my job info he haven’t sent it yet I ask him why he didn’t send it yet and he said oh I am busy this week and the following week I will send by next week Anxiety is killing me I have same issue I’ve been checking my files Monday and Friday so make sure if anything they requesting

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I called the ircc automated system today and they said they are checking my eligibility and they don’t require finger prints or any other document at this time and they are currently processing my background check . But still I haven’t receive AIP is that weird ?
The only way you can find out everything about your case is a GCMS note Those telephone operator agents are not giving you accurate information they’re just lying there ass off lol